A little help with JPN account

Pop_Is_Dead_UK
PopIsDeadUK
Morning

When I setup my JPN account, I used a really crappy PSN tag! My question is, if I change my tag to something more applicable, when the GT:P game is made PSN compatible will mine work seeing as I will have changed my tag?

Thanks in advance...

i dont think you can change your tag. you would have to create a new one. if you create a new one you need to copy your savegame from your crapy tag to the new one. if you can change your tag without signing up a new account it should all be fine.

i dont think you can change your tag. you would have to create a new one. if you create a new one you need to copy your savegame from your crapy tag to the new one. if you can change your tag without signing up a new account it should all be fine.

Thanks for the reply.. Appreciate it.

Do you mean setup a new JPN PSN Tag, but DONT sign up to the network? Seems alot of messing about.. Might just leave it as it is and hope that when GT:P becomes active online they let us use other accounts.

not quite
you will need a new psn tag. but when you create that you will need to copy your savedata from your old tag to the new one and re-add all your friends. you can either sign up all over again to the psn or use your prior sign in.

go to the complete left where users are.. chose a user n press triangle. if that doesnt work press x and then there should be an option to delete.

Back