A little late, but aloha!

Wales
Wales
Ello ello! This is a little bit late, but I've never noticed this section before. Silly me! I'm Andy, 18, Welsh (Don't hate! Haha) and I'm a college student. Don't mind either being called by my actual name or just Audio, whatever ticklers yer pickle. :dopey: And for the sake of it I'm a 34 A-Spec level.

- How did you find GTPlanet?
Funnily enough, when I first bought GT5 and noticed the FGT in the OCD, I wanted to know if a black version was available, which Google linked me to a thread here. Since then I've been stalking for a while and quite recently decided to sign up!

- Where are you from?
Cardiff, Wales.

- When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
When I was about 14/15? Back then I Action Replayed myself all the cars and stupid amounts of credits which I feel silly for doing looking back. I should thank my brother for playing them properly when I was a young'un so I could watch him hours on end!

- Do you play with a steering wheel?
On GT4 I did for a while, had a Logitech Williams F1 TeamForce wheel. Loved it. Now I'm a DS3 player, but in a month or two I'm going to invest in a Driving Force GT.

- What other games do you enjoy?
Mainly just action/adventure, RPG's and first person shooters. As long as they're not Call of Duty.

- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Hopefully I'm looking into getting a few friends on my PSN list to widen my experience. Want to get into the trading scene, and primarily being in the Q&A section as I like putting my knowledge of GT to use.

And if you're still awake and reading this, kudos! You've made it this far in my block of text, so any of my posts on the forum will be manageable to read ;)

If anyone fanices racing online, just drop me an add on PSN with the message body being your username on here, would love to get into some online racing!

Cheers! 👍

Audio

Welcome to :gtpflag: Andy.
I have relatives from Abergavveny in south Wales but I've never actually been there.

Ah, I came in here expecting to see an introduction from a Hawaiian. :P Welcome! :cheers:

Welcome. The only reason I know where Cardiff is is because I've watched too much Torchwood. It looks like a very beautiful city. Is it?

How do you even pronounce 'Shwmae'? I'm guessing the 'w' is silent?
Oh, and welcome... love the sig :D:tup:

You pronounce shwmae as "shoo-may", and it's literal translation is "Hello, nice to meet you/how are you". Our language has very vague translations :P That's the southern way of saying it, however in the north, it's sut mae, which is pronounced "shoot-may". Welsh is a weird and wonderful language. :D

beeble - It truly is. A lot of the city centre and the waterfront have had a HUGE renovation, and it's looking so much more modern and beautiful by the day. :)

Back