A little Photomode secret

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 11 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Lma_robot
lImaRobotl
I was shooting for the 2.0 Advanced comp earlier last night and i found out a neat little secret when going into the pitstops. I had my car sitting in the pitstop trying to get some shots in, but couldnt really get anything because the car is controlled by the computer. I got frustrated and backed out of photomode and decided to change my cars tuning(i was in test drive mode.) I saved my settings and unpaused the game and noticed i had full control in the pit stops, and was able to roam wherever i wanted in that area.

I tested it out in a few other pit stops and it worked each time. All you have to do is drive into a pit stop, and as soon as it says "Pitting" on your screen press start. Go to your tuning menu, move a setting up one notch and move it back and save it. When you unpause your game you should have full control of the car.

This would be helpful for some photo locations. Just wanted to share what i found :)

That is very cool and has I didn't play FM3 for more than a week, this is news to me! Cant wait to try it out.
Actually, I found a gitch at Suzuka last night. That long fast left before the slow S turn at the end of the track has a glitch along the right fence line. I walk with my back across it and hold the up button to get a higher view. There is a small section where you can get twice as high as the rest and could make for some really nice shots along that fast curve.

I played all besides 3 :( Glad they didnt fix it though.

indeed, so glad they didn't fix this!

as for the altitude glitch, those are on allot of places! (nordschleife along the foggy straight, hockenheim at the last corner, just try some places yourself, quite allot of them!

flo
indeed, so glad they didn't fix this!

as for the altitude glitch, those are on allot of places! (nordschleife along the foggy straight, hockenheim at the last corner, just try some places yourself, quite allot of them!

I see alot of people using the altitude glitchs, but i cant ever find any haha. I recognize your name from fm.net

Back