- 5,109

- London, Ontario
- voodoovaj
So, I don't post much..obviously, although I've been playing since day 1. Is it just me, or was there a larger than normal number or folks disregarding the accepted norms of online play?
If this sound like you might be one of these such newcomers, please remember that if the word "street"is in the server name, don't pick a car with a number plate. Unless it says "dirty", don't intentionally make contact (this includes blocking, because you can't complain about contact when you stick your car in the way).
Enjoy the game. Folks on the forum are happy to help. The right car and a good set up makes all the difference between winning and losing.
I'll go back to saying nothing for a while
If this sound like you might be one of these such newcomers, please remember that if the word "street"is in the server name, don't pick a car with a number plate. Unless it says "dirty", don't intentionally make contact (this includes blocking, because you can't complain about contact when you stick your car in the way).
Enjoy the game. Folks on the forum are happy to help. The right car and a good set up makes all the difference between winning and losing.
I'll go back to saying nothing for a while