A marshmellows worst nightmare.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 7 comments
  • 1,081 views

mafia_boy

(Banned)
Messages
5,570
Messages
GTP_Mafiaboy
Nothing can define awesome more than this!! Not one, not two, but FOUR jet engine drag cars going head to head up the 1/4 mile.



*warning* I am not responsible for any people having J.I.M.P. moments after watching this. :trouble:

Watch & Enjoy. 👍
 
A four lane dragrace?! :drool: Can I get a Lambo Murc, Ford GT, Aston DBS and Porsche Carrera GT on that strip please? Please?!
 
That is just amazing. I've never heard a jet car in real life but I have read that 1 of them basically sounds like the apocalypse occuring. I can't begin to fathom what four of them would sound like.
Also, slightly OT, why aren't there more 4 way drag strips? Surely you can get more runs at the same time with 4 lanes.
 
Oh. My. God. That made my day.
 
That was amazing, played the sound thru my big speakers, WOW!!!
 
That is just amazing. I've never heard a jet car in real life but I have read that 1 of them basically sounds like the apocalypse occuring. I can't begin to fathom what four of them would sound like.
Also, slightly OT, why aren't there more 4 way drag strips? Surely you can get more runs at the same time with 4 lanes.


I've watched the Air Force race their jet car against an Extra 300 at an airshow. The car does 0-400mph or something down the runway, while the Extra has a flying start and comes across the start line at a max speed around 200mph. It pretty much comes down to whether the pilot was up to his max speed when they start. The jet car won when I watched, but it wasn't by much.

Kind of like racing my Civic against a Corvette ZR-1 or something, giving me a 135mph electronically limited start...:lol:
 
That is just amazing. I've never heard a jet car in real life but I have read that 1 of them basically sounds like the apocalypse occuring. I can't begin to fathom what four of them would sound like.
Also, slightly OT, why aren't there more 4 way drag strips? Surely you can get more runs at the same time with 4 lanes.

ZMAX dragway I believe is the only drag strip with 2 strips next to each other. I think it's awesome!
 
That 3rd one looks a bit puny. :lol:
 
Back