A messed up graphics glitch happened today.

United States
Tennessee,USA
StarFirebird
starfirebird
It wasn't exactly a freeze,but something very crazy happened earlier today.

I was racing in the Modern A events and i noticed that in the beginning before the race(where people are taking pictures of your car and such) the frame-rate slowed down.I thought nothing of it so i started the race.The race started off extremely slow like the PS3 was having a tough time processing something.Frame-rates slowed down again,but after the first corner things went back to normal.When i got to the 4th corner of the race the graphics got wavy and the screen turned green,then i was crashed into a wall.It was like i was watching some psychedelic show of some sort.

After this race i was afraid to play the game anymore as i felt maybe it was stressing out my system.I've got a Slim model,but that doesn't mean nothing can't happen to my hardware.

Just thought i would share that crazy incident.

Anyone else have something similar happen.

I had the exact same thing last night.

I was in the 1st drift event, around hazyview, on lap 4, where i hit some of the tyres on the side of the track. Frame rate slowed to 1fps maybe, then the screen went pshycadelic (sp?), with greens and purples and oranges.

There was a black shadow of the track visible and a couple of the grandstands, and also the rear view mirror was ok. So i used this to guide me to the end of the race.

Frame rate got gradually worse, maybe to 1 frame every 5 seconds, made the steering very unresponsive in guiding it to the end. However once the race finished all was normal again and it saved and carried on like normal.

Thank god it was hazyview the oval, would not have been able to guide the car back on a normal circuit.

I had a freeze on the green light and then it unfroze facing me sideways and driving straight into a wall. One for the grand kids

my screen went same on one the london tracks, cost m,e the race cos i couldnt see where i w sgoing n got caught oin the walls

Yesterday, on one of the Miami tracks, all cars turned magenta with a bright green reflection. My own car lost the engine sound. Other than that the game still worked, but it needed a reboot to get rid of the magenta cars. Like the OPs bug it was quite psychedelic.

DJ
--

It wasn't exactly a freeze,but something very crazy happened earlier today.

I was racing in the Modern A events and i noticed that in the beginning before the race(where people are taking pictures of your car and such) the frame-rate slowed down.I thought nothing of it so i started the race.The race started off extremely slow like the PS3 was having a tough time processing something.Frame-rates slowed down again,but after the first corner things went back to normal.When i got to the 4th corner of the race the graphics got wavy and the screen turned green,then i was crashed into a wall.It was like i was watching some psychedelic show of some sort.

After this race i was afraid to play the game anymore as i felt maybe it was stressing out my system.I've got a Slim model,but that doesn't mean nothing can't happen to my hardware.

Just thought i would share that crazy incident.

Anyone else have something similar happen.

The game does have a few glitches. Its expected though. I had a sound and a graphic glitch + 1 freeze in the tuning menus. Starfirebird, your on my Autolog. Go to my gallery and check out the picture of my Evo. I took a pick of the weird graphic glitch. I am sure SMS is aware of these and hopefully a patch will clear this all up.

The game does have a few glitches. Its expected though. I had a sound and a graphic glitch + 1 freeze in the tuning menus. Starfirebird, your on my Autolog. Go to my gallery and check out the picture of my Evo. I took a pick of the weird graphic glitch. I am sure SMS is aware of these and hopefully a patch will clear this all up.

@everyone i thought there for a second my PS3 was getting ready to crap out on me.It's good(well not good in a sense)that many others have ran across this as well.

@Flight50 I won't be on until later tonight.I'll be sure to check it out.

Back