A movie to make SOAP look good...wtf?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 12 comments
  • 842 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,776
United States
Texas
2006, the time when Snakes On A Plane was released. Everyone thought this would be the cheesiest movie ever.

Wrong.


http://www.plane-dead.com/
http://imdb.com/title/tt0780583/
This is the only movie that could make Snakes look like an Award Winning Movie.

Even the storyline is the same.
On a flight from Los Angeles to Paris a mad scientist (Midkiff), on the run by the CIA, is transporting a coffin containing the body of a colleague infected with a genetically modified virus. While the 747 crosses a violent thunderstorm, the instability of the aircraft allows the corpse to get out of its container. The flesh-eating zombie quickly starts to spread the virus, infecting many of the passengers which now will have to fight for their lives stranded in the air with no way out...

Thank god there's no release date yet.
 
Wow, thats awesome. I don't think there was a section in the Zombie Survival Guide to get out of this one...
 
"I'm sick of these mother ******** zombies on this mother ******** plane"

If that line is in the movie I will go see it...hands down.
 
have to fight for their lives stranded in the air with no way out...

Cant they just land the plane?
 
AWSOME!!! Got to see this, did you guys know that there is a sequel to snakes on a plane? I saw it at the rental store the other day, havent plucked up courage to actually be the only person to rent it, I have a reputation at the store to keep. :D
 
Never saw Snakes On A Plane and I don't want to see this one but if they make one called Car on a Plane I'll see it. Always was a sucker for cars. :dopey:
 
And I'm a sucker for zombie movies. I thought the "Snakes" was one of the most overrated, overhyped movie I had ever seen. I should like this one a lot better.
 
After reading more into the storyline, it doesn't look that bad, but the trailer is awful. Don't watch it unless you want to know who dies and who doesn't.
 
Dang, you weren't kidding. It's gotta be straight to DVD.
 
You can't go wrong with zombies, you just can't.
 
Wow, I haven't seen a trailer give away that much of the storyline since what... Battlefield Earth? So there is an outbreak, everyone dies, they blow-up the plane... No surprises there.

They're almost trying too hard here. Cross 28 Days later with SOAP, add a hint of Romero, and you get one big train-wreck that hopefully won't make any money whatsoever...
 
Back