A new entry...with old age

• Thread starter MAXXI
  • 6 comments
Italy
Rome-
giulio24
Sorry for my English school, I'm an Italian born in Rome and has always loved Gran Turismo to start in 1998 with the PS1 and then gradually with all those to follow up the actual beautiful GT5 .I am not a boy :) but a mature engineer now retired and has always loved motors: I own an Alfa Romeo 156 SW that satisfies me a lot when driving on our roads, not always in good conditions.:nervous:

Only recently I started playing in network and I find it very funny even if the results are unsatisfactory for the moment. I'm currently using the basic pad but I recently purchased a steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 cockpit with which I hope to improve.

I came to know of this wonderful forum randomly searching with Google for a site where they could help me with the settings to make competitive cars in my possession.

I treasured the settings of Dylans1o that have proved effective in a number of occasions both offline and online.
For the moment I greet you and I hope to be helpful too

Good racing to all the new friends

Massimino

Only recently I started playing in network and I find it very funny even if the results are unsatisfactory for the moment. I'm currently using the basic pad but I recently purchased a steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 cockpit with which I hope to improve.

Hello and welcome!

Can I make a recommendation to you?.... the Ferrari 430 wheel is VERY VERY poor and does NOT have official GT5 support. The wheel does not the proper steering rotation (900 or 1080 degrees) or proper Force Feedback effects as other wheels such as:
Logitech's DFGT/G27 or Thrustmaster's T500RS....these wheels will give you a dramatically better Force Feedback simulation and make all the cars feel much more "natural".

The T500RS is excellent if you want to make an upgrade in the future.

Enjoy Gran Turismo!

Back