A New Journey

Messages
71
United States
Houston,Texas
Messages
TheGeniousChimp
Hello, I am trying to get an LFA in every DLC paint in GT5. I will get you whatever you need. It may take a day or two but I will in some way find that car, paint, ticket.

Remaining Paints
Polarized-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Chrome-1--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

Grey-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8-9-10

Gunmetal-1--2--3---4--5-6---7-8---9--10

Japenese-1--2--3--4--5--6-7---8--9--10

Mettalic-1--2--3--4--5---6-7--8--9--10

Military-1--2--3-4---5--6--7--8--9--10

Old Gen.-1---2-3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

Pastel-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

Flourescent-1--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

NOTE: If possible could you make the rims "RAYS VR.G2" in the same color.
 
Last edited:
You want 100 LFA's!? That's over 3 months of trading!
 
Not a bad idea though I must say..:lol:
 
what do you offer in exchange
 
Mikathechaos21
stealth gtr

Stealth replica because the stealth is untradeable
 
I am locked in trades for the next four days but after that I will happily help you attain your goal.... Just send FR to: p0tt3ryhwh

On April 24 remind me to send car and state color you would like plus wheel variance style/color if wanted...

I am willing to send a few your way free of charge..
 
I am locked in trades for the next four days but after that I will happily help you attain your goal.... Just send FR to: p0tt3ryhwh

On April 24 remind me to send car and state color you would like plus wheel variance style/color if wanted...

I am willing to send a few your way free of charge..

Also if you would like I can send paints starting tomorrow to help build up your chromes and mattes give you some chips you can use for trading
 
i can send u a lfa in any dlc color u just named the color and is urs im looking for a lv23 ticket
 
Thanks a lot Pottert and Ill get that ticket for leopard as soon as possible.
 
Also if you would like I can send paints starting tomorrow to help build up your chromes and mattes give you some chips you can use for trading

I think I'll be fine on paints. I have a ton coming in from my Remote Race Thread. I will put you in some if you like.
 
Need a FR sent to : p0tt3ryhwh and I will start sending today. I may have a few colors doubled so I will start by sending you cars that I can match the paint car/wheels..
 
Back