A new member has appeared!

• Thread starter ABP
  • 5 comments

ABP

Germany
Hessen
A-B-P
Hey guys,

first off, I am not so good at english grammar, because I am living in germany.

I found this GTPlanet with the almighty website google.de. Then i was watching this forum for like two days and finally i decided to create an account to take part of this community. I am from Germany and started with gaming with Gran Turismo 2 on PSX. The only GT title i do not own is Gran Turismo 3 (without the spin-offs). I play with a controller (shame on me).

Now something about my racestyle in the game:
I recently started a new account, where I do not buy tuning parts at all, because I got bored of having OP cars who win each race easily.

Welcome to :gtplanet:! :D
Don't worry about your English, it's fine. 👍

It is so cute to read something written by the silly 15 year old me. :D
I am now slowly approaching the three year mark here and wanted to give a small update about me.

I still am a Gran Turismo fan racing in a series hosted at this wonderful forum in GT6, but I do not share the whiny nature a lot of people (newer members in particular) have (excluding the well welcomed exceptions).

I got my driver's license this week so expect a new thread over there in the Member's Ride section soon. :cheers:

Last thing I want to say is thank you GTPlanet for being such a well run foundation not only for Gran Turismo related discussions, but all sorts of (mostly) civil discussions. Thanks to reading through some threads nearly daily, my style in written English in school exams has improved from a simple B to A+ levels. :D

I love you GTPlanet, do not ever change your spirit.
:gtpflag:

ABP
It is so cute to read something written by the silly 15 year old me. :D
I am now slowly approaching the three year mark here and wanted to give a small update about me.

I wouldn't say 'silly', but rather 'fresh', or even 'young' - and obviously time is a great nurturer - especially when it comes to providing learning experieneces, and no doubt you have learned a lot more than you knew at fifteen.

ABP
Last thing I want to say is thank you GTPlanet for being such a well run foundation not only for Gran Turismo related discussions, but all sorts of (mostly) civil discussions. Thanks to reading through some threads nearly daily, my style in written English in school exams has improved from a simple B to A+ levels. :D

I could easily echo those sentiments. :cheers:

ABP
I got my driver's license this week so expect a new thread over there in the Member's Ride section soon. :cheers:

Congratulations. 👍

ABP
I love you GTPlanet, do not ever change your spirit.
:gtpflag:

There's an 'old guard', there's a 'new guard', and then there's some of us that are just 'on guard' to make sure that that simple and pure spirit of fun that started this site off will be kept alive.

Thanks for hanging in there, and good idea to boot up your intro thread for an update; I do the same. ;)

Reactions: ABP
ABP
Thanks to reading through some threads nearly daily, my style in written English in school exams has improved from a simple B to A+ levels. :D

It shows! Thanks for sticking around! :cheers:

Back