A New Member...

England
Berkshire
Hammer-Blaster
Hello! My name is Matt, just joined this after thinking about doing it for weeks now. Just haven't had the time. Or it's procastination getting the better of me. Who knows?

How did you find GTPlanet?
Through OinkOink8383 and looking for GT5 setups.

Where are you from?
West Berkshire, in England.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
GT4 was my first Gran Turismo. I am still only in secondary school after all.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
Yeah. Logitech G27 with Wheel Stand Pro. Fantastic piece of kit!

What other games do you enjoy?
PC Indie Titles
Call of Juarez - Underated I think (although not The Cartel)
Ratchet & Clank
Ghost Recon
A few others which have passed my mind.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Helping people, looking through pages and pages of setups and looking at others peoples pictures.

I haven't played RnC since I was 8. They were amazing games, along with Crash Bandicoot.

You've gave me a lot to put on my shopping list :)

Anyway, welcome to GTplanet. Say goodbye to productivity ;)

Thanks everybody!

:)

I haven't played RnC since I was 8. They were amazing games, along with Crash Bandicoot.

You've gave me a lot to put on my shopping list :)

Anyway, welcome to GTplanet. Say goodbye to productivity ;)

Well, that's a list of games for you to play all year. Yeah, I think good quality homework will say goodbye when I really start going some of the forums and exploring the different sections.

Thanks everybody!

Well, that's a list of games for you to play all year. Yeah, I think good quality homework will say goodbye when I really start going some of the forums and exploring the different sections.

I know man, so much history and nostalgia :)

And it will. Trust me ;)

Oh well, the teachers will just have less marking to do :)
R&C Trilogy on PS3 is amazing!
Still only on the first game but it's great value for money - 3 games for under £40 if not £30!
So many memories get brought back for me - my dad finding the last golden bolt & loads of other great stuff!

My wallet is going on a diet thanks to you ;)

Only joking. I don't have the money anyway :D

Yeah! Get it to grow some legs and train it to be silent and how to crack bank vaults and BOOM! Bundles of notes!

Yeah! Get it to grow some legs and train it to be silent and how to crack bank vaults and BOOM! Bundles of notes!

Millionaires, live of luxury in Monaco, driving LaFerraris and P1s, being driven in Rolls Royces, sipping champagne (I don't like the stuff. Maybe you need money to like it) :)

Haha. The life. Driving around the Monaco track (or where you can on a daily basis) in all your cars. Massive garage as well.

Nice to meet you, Matt, welcome to GTP! :gtpflag:

At first I thought your name was 'Hamster Blaster', I almost laughed hard enough to get my soda all over my new computer. :lol:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Is that even legal? :scared:
Depends on what you mean by 'blasting'. It can mean many things, depending on the context. Actually all forms of hamster blasting are likely illegal. Maybe I should ask my neighbor across the street, who is a police officer.

Actually, that doesn't sound like a good idea. I've never met him, and that probably isn't a good way of introducing yourself. "Hey, uh, I was wondering if it was legal to, um, blast a hamster."

Which reminds me, one of my friends 'ding-dong-ditched' him once . He got chased for three blocks before hitting his head on something, getting a concussion, and was taken to his house by the officer.

Yeah, maybe I should just leave that one alone for a while.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Back