A notification next to my credit counter is driving me insane!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sskaine
  • 2 comments
  • 2,939 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Messages
sskaine84
So I get on today, update to get the new add-ons like time trial, and drift trial in the open lobby, and I notice this blue 1 next to my credits. I have spent almost an hour now clicking on absolutely everything from GT Store to notifications to new cars in Dealership. It hasn't gone away yet and I can't figure out what it is, I've been Google searching with no luck so I'm posting this thread to see if anyone knows what this is. I've included a screen shot also so you'll know what I'm talking about. Help ME!!! lol
 

Attachments

  • 100_2983.JPG
    100_2983.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
That's just a number to show your login bonus.

5 = 200%
4 = 170%
3 = 150%
2 = 130%
1 = 100% or no login bonus.

From the News Page article for the update:

Other Improvements/Adjustments

  • An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
 
As @iainoflo85 has said, the number just refers to the day you are on for your log-in bonus, as he has detailed out for you. This was introduced in the last patch/update.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back