A odd, but Quite Hapilly Wanted Glitch!

• Thread starter EliteRacer
  • 25 comments
I fired up GT a Minute or so ago, and The game glitched up, and gave me 3 Cars. A 1788 Vertigo, and 748HP MR-S and a 800HP Elise!

I tuned all of these cars, and now I have 3 New hybrids that handle quite well.

The reason I'm so Happy about this is because my PS2 Stopped Playing Blue Bottom CDS, which, in tern, haulted my Sharkport/Gs2.

But what really strikes me as weird, is the fact that they just appeared in my garage, :odd: , I didn't buy, or win them, it was like the game wanted to give me a Present....

Weird.:odd:

this sounds quite sweet!:lol: i hope more peoples games have glitches like that:lol: (for instance: mine hehe:lol: ) when r u gonna get that screenshot in?

*Pizza Man Arrives.............In a Semi Truck full of Pizza's and Soda*

What? 2 Months? How far away does your friend live?

*Looks at himself and changes into clean clothes* :lol:...

Oh, sorry, I totally forgot about this. :banghead:

Since I posted that, I deleted my GT3 gamesave and started the game over again..ar.. If I get a glitch simular to that one again, I'll post a pic up ASAP.

i am really fed up
with my save i had 100% complete with every car but was still bored. if anyone can give me a save with everything complete and more hacked cars i will give them my save and more;)

what do u mean by more hacked cars?
like the m-spec and the hard top miata?
if so ive got them both and more but ive only done 99%:lol:
i jusd cant do the last tt

i meant cars that have been changed.
1. if you upload your save using xport there are programs which can change horse power looks and other stuff.
2. you can use a action replay v2 to give any car up to 60x normal horsepower up to 35,609hp !!!!!!!!!!!!
honest to god:drool: all that power can get the escudo or other cars go just about the speed of sound or for some cars 0-999kmh in 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Here is how to make a valuable contribution:

1. Read the posts you are replying to FIRST.
2. Use the search button to check you're not asking something previously asked.
3. Try not to talk bull**** (maximum hp of the Viper without cheating is roughly 1100hp, and it has no rear downforce).
4. Try and grasp the concept of sentences which have a beginning, middle and end, along with basic syntax and punctuation.

Welcome to GTP.

Back