• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 0 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
Very few general threads in regards to Tourist Trophy. Well, leave it to me to start something as far as general material goes.

I came back to Tourist Trophy last night to play around. And no... I STILL haven't completed the Yamaha TZ250 challenge. I made two firsts as well- the first [two] time I ran into an opponent in a race, forcing him/her to fall. Why the hell do they give you two laps around Tsukuba with the TZ250, but three laps with the TZ125? I'm pretty aware getting those five spcial racing bikes (I have two of the five at present) is a difficult task, but (and you need to win the TZ250 to get one of those five 8 Hours of Suzuka bikes.

I only have the Moriwaki and Trick*Star bikes. Since I've been such a fan of Suzuki in this game, I'd like to get that Jomo Suzuki. The ultimate would be to get that #7 black and silver Honda. Sometime I wonder is... I wonder how many Suzuki Hayabusas were in road racing and how successful they were, unless they were ultimately banned.

I even had some fun talking about Tourist Trophy in a YouTube video. Have a look at this if you haven't already:

"John 'Interviews' Tourist Trophy"

Back