a PS2 without a memory card is like...

• Thread starter piesupreme
  • 7 comments
steak without cheese.

for my birthday (last saturday), i got a PS2. i recieved it today, and to my surprise, the old man DIDN'T buy a memory card with it. stupid ****. how the hell am i supposed to save my games now? GT3 is pretty useless without it, and tekken tag is just crap with the standard characters. i'm going to get mad soon.

Originally posted by piesupreme
steak without cheese.

for my birthday (last saturday), i got a PS2. i recieved it today, and to my surprise, the old man DIDN'T buy a memory card with it. stupid ****. how the hell am i supposed to save my games now? GT3 is pretty useless without it, and tekken tag is just crap with the standard characters. i'm going to get mad soon.
Man remember back in the days when a system didnt need any memory cards and game saves to beat it? I do? Look how far we have come now. WOW !! oh yeah b the way GET A MEMORY CARD!! lol.

steak without cheese.

You're in my prayers man..............:D

i get paid on friday, so straight to EB for me. and i'll get another controller too, and GTA3. goddamn, PS2 isn't that much fun at the mo.

GT3: 0%. damn.

i get paid on friday, so straight to EB for me. and i'll get another controller too, and GTA3. goddamn, PS2 isn't that much fun at the mo.

GT3: 0%. damn.
Right on, man. GTA3 is an awesome game man. You're gonna love it. That is if you haven't already played it.;)

Back