a question about gifting a car with matte pink paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galant409VR4
  • 6 comments
  • 1,973 views
Messages
431
Messages
Killerdan409
ok i have a question that will help everyone out if someone has done this before. ok i got gifted a matte pink chip by PD, my question is if I put this matte pink paint chip on a car and gift it to my other profile, when it gets to my other profile will i get a matte pink paint chip when it gets to that profile or will it not give me anything or the old color or what? i dont want to waist this chip.
im going to try it with a car i painted hugger orange tonight when i get home from work and see if i get a hugger orange chip or what.

Thanks
damn I love GT5
 
Probably not, I traded a matte black LF-A to someone and he messaged me to ask why he didn't get a matte paint, we came to the conclusion that it didn't work.

Oh, and I've never been given a paint chip from trading any car, so...
 
Seems that noone's sure... or they're just not answering.

Go ahead with your Orange experiment and let us know what happens :D
 
ok i have a question that will help everyone out if someone has done this before. ok i got gifted a matte pink chip by PD, my question is if I put this matte pink paint chip on a car and gift it to my other profile, when it gets to my other profile will i get a matte pink paint chip when it gets to that profile or will it not give me anything or the old color or what? i dont want to waist this chip.
im going to try it with a car i painted hugger orange tonight when i get home from work and see if i get a hugger orange chip or what.

Thanks
damn I love GT5

I was wondering the same thing about the chrome paint chip - could you keep gifting to grow more chips!
 
You sure it doesn't work? I'm fairly certain that when I was doing the birthday exploit I got paint too. The car I had to buy I gifted to myself.

EDIT: Unless the car traded must be one you get a color chip from? I got a chrome veyron, but I didn't get the chrome chip. And you don't get paint chips from veyrons to begin with.
 
Last edited:
ok i have a question that will help everyone out if someone has done this before. ok i got gifted a matte pink chip by PD, my question is if I put this matte pink paint chip on a car and gift it to my other profile, when it gets to my other profile will i get a matte pink paint chip when it gets to that profile or will it not give me anything or the old color or what? i dont want to waist this chip.
im going to try it with a car i painted hugger orange tonight when i get home from work and see if i get a hugger orange chip or what.

Thanks
damn I love GT5

the paint chip is in items on your home page these are separate from the car that you gift me thinks
 
Back