A question for all you GT3ers out there!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 8 comments
  • 620 views

SandStorm

(Banned)
Messages
7,069
In some races I have come 2nd or below, and I was just wondering, to gold the race and have it added to my complete status, do I have to go back into the series and complete the race, or can I complete it outside of the series, as an individual race?

Thanks.
 
You got a gold in the series, correct? If so, then you can go ahead and do that one race individually... no need to go through the entire series again. ;)
 
Thanks a lot, mate. 👍

BTW, "hello, Enzo!" ;)
 
:p Not literally!
 
I know, I just thought I'd say hello, because Enzo makes the best cars, second only to Porsche. 👍
 
So does that mean the real guy's name is Porsche? (Founder of the company)...anyway, yeh, youth_cycler is definitely right...unless you didn't get gold in the series you don't have to do the series again.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So does that mean the real guy's name is Porsche? (Founder of the company)
Ummmm, yes. Dr. Ferdinand Porsche. A German engineer throughout the '30s, '40s, and '50s.
 
these guys have pretty nice last names...Enzo Ferrari....Mr. Ferrari...:lol:
 
Back