A question for Irish GT5 players who use PSN

  • Thread starter Thread starter DK
  • 3 comments
  • 847 views

DK

No-one's having an A1 day
Premium
Messages
14,294
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
driftking18594
Messages
CiaranGTR94
I have noticed sometimes that some GTP users who have their location listed as Ireland show up in GT5 races as British. Is this because the British PSN servers are better in some way than the Irish PSN servers? Any answer to this would be greatly appreciated.
 
I think it might have to do with bad locations of the servers. Depending on the location of certain PSN's in Ireland I think maybe acts as if though it's in Northern Ireland, which is technically speaking part of the UK which counts as British for the PD servers. It's probably most suffered from by people in the north of Ireland itself actually. :boggled: Just an observation, I don't know for myself but it's a decent guess...
 
I've seen Irish players with a Irish flag maybe for country on psn maybe there is northern and southern Ireland
 
Im in southern ireland....its because abit of Northern ireland is owned by england so GT5 sets the Northern irish people as a British flag
 
Back