- 140
Not sure if this is the right place for this so I appologise in advance if it's not
Assuming most if not all posters in these forums are car enthusiasts. I was wondering, what if any, car magazines people could recommend and why?
Iv been looking for a decent monthly to read. Iv never been into "redline" or "maxpower" they are just not my scene. I quite like "retro cars" but they focus mainly the driver rather than the build of the car which is what I like.
So I would really welcome any suggestions to check out. From near or far if I can get a copy I'll check it out
Thanks
Assuming most if not all posters in these forums are car enthusiasts. I was wondering, what if any, car magazines people could recommend and why?
Iv been looking for a decent monthly to read. Iv never been into "redline" or "maxpower" they are just not my scene. I quite like "retro cars" but they focus mainly the driver rather than the build of the car which is what I like.
So I would really welcome any suggestions to check out. From near or far if I can get a copy I'll check it out
Thanks
Last edited: