A question from a new (old) gt player

• Thread starter zachmo417
  • 1 comments
zachmo417
the last gt game i spent a lot of time on, and i did spend A LOT of time on it was gt3, myself and my friend together had i believe 96.8 percent completion before the third party memory card corrupted our data. and I've spent some time revisiting another play through of gt2. Those games i can remember like the back of my hand and don't need a best line for braking and accelerating. Especially back then it was engraved in my memory. It might just be my getting older, or perhaps i just don't have that summer vacation concentration anymore. I'm sure there is a difference in physics that i have missed because i didn't play gt4, but it still seems like a huge jump. so my question in a long round about way i guess is, to you guys is there a big difference if you had to go from gt3 or gt4 for that matter, to gt5 prologue? was it a huge change from what you were used to?

It's defiantly more realistic challenging and something i enjoy, it just took an hour or so to get used to and i wanted to get your opinions.

i don't have a wheel and have always use the controler method, but am thinking of getting one soon as i can feel the diffrence it would make.

sorry for the long post but it's my first attempt so i figured i'd ask:scared:

The only difference I noticed was the driving physics.
In GT3, the cars were easy to slightly drift smoothly around corners when you are not a drifter.
In GT4, driving the cars seemed to be driving slick and making an immediate slight turn when I don't want the car to.
In GT5P, the cars were as close to realistic driving physics as in the cars I drove in.

But hey, this is only my experiences. I'm just a normal GT player. :sly:

Back