- 38
- yakuzah
Not ideal, and certainly not my ideal choice over the G27, I have inherited a Thrustmaster Forcefeedback F430 Steering Wheel, which a friend who is now working abroad was using with GT5.
I have used this steering wheel round my friends house, and I like the wheel. There is no clutch but the forcefeedback is good and the pedal feel is better the the Logitech GT wheel thats for sure!
All good I thought. I have never setup a steering wheel before, and I know it works with GT5, but there is no profile for the wheel in the game.
Are there any other F430 wheel owners out there who coule help me with the Setup please? What settings should I use within the game, and do I have to program some of the buttons?
Thanks in advance
Y
I have used this steering wheel round my friends house, and I like the wheel. There is no clutch but the forcefeedback is good and the pedal feel is better the the Logitech GT wheel thats for sure!
All good I thought. I have never setup a steering wheel before, and I know it works with GT5, but there is no profile for the wheel in the game.
Are there any other F430 wheel owners out there who coule help me with the Setup please? What settings should I use within the game, and do I have to program some of the buttons?
Thanks in advance
Y