A Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter neilski
  • 17 comments
  • 1,216 views
Messages
92
just wondering whether anyone has ever made a list of the cars available at the start of the game in arcade mode or the ones needed to unlock. Im trying to make them all available in arcade mode but find it anoying when i have to keep switching between modes to see whether i have unlocked a certain car.
 
you unlock cars when you buy/win them, so if you win a nissan r29cp, you unlock it in arcade mode also, any car that has been in your garage, even if you sell it, will still be unlocked in arcade mode.

I hope this anwsers your question

From,
Wall51
 
but hes saying the ones you have from not doing anything in the game yet.
 
you need to add them to your favorites. Then they become availible in arcade mode in STOCK form only.
 
sorry let me explain........i meant a list of the cars needed to be unlocked in arcade mode. When you start the game there are 200 or something unlocked. I was wondering whether anyone has a list of the ones available from the start or the ones which you need to buy to unlock
 
i dont think there is a list available...search shows nothing for me :)

maybe one should be made
 
i don't think you can unlock cars in arcade mode

but you can acquire (sp?) them by getting them in GT mode
 
I remember making a list for myself, taking the full car list here at GTP and going through every manufacturer, erasing the cars I already had in arcade mode, and erasing cars as I won/bought them....I eventually lost track of it, got too far behind, and gave up on it. But I believe that is the only option you have...

samj_13
i don't think you can unlock cars in arcade mode

but you can acquire (sp?) them by getting them in GT mode

Any car that you've bought or won in GT mode is unlocked for arcade mode, even if you sell it right away.
 
I know I´ve seen such a list somewhere in some thread, but I can´t find it. Try looking though threads with any form of carlists, there might be some coverage somwhere in those.
 
Before I start, could you please make an effort to make slightly more descriptive thread titles in future than "A Question"?

Now... I believe I've never seen such a list, but it would be useful. I suggest starting a new game (just take your memory card out before you boot the PS2 up) and make one for yourself, then post it up here and receive much Reputation Points.
 
yeah thanks for your help guys, i might make a list when iv got some free time
 
well here is a list of all cars in GT4 (PAL) with the ones in arcade from the start hi-lighted.

LINK
 
Swift
you need to add them to your favorites. Then they become availible in arcade mode in STOCK form only.
Just wondering, why do I need to add cars to favourites, and if I don't what will happen?

Does that mean that if I win a car, sell it, but don't add it to my favourites it will not be unlocked?
 
Swift
you need to add them to your favorites. Then they become availible in arcade mode in STOCK form only.

Swift, I haven't spent a whole lot of time in Arcade mode, but I'm pretty sure that in order to add them to your favorites you must first have the car unlocked for use in arcade mode. There isn't a favorites in GT mode.
 
You don't need to add cars to favorites... but it's kind of tiring to scroll through all the manufacturers and line ups to get to certain cars. "Favorites" just helps you select a car that much quicker.
 
I knew I had seen such a List before!! Thank you for finding that!
 
Back