Tyres comfort hard
Ride height f 94 r 102
Spring rate f 9.60 r 10.70
Damers compression f 7 r 8
Dampers extension f 6 r 7
Roll bars 7 front and rear
Camber 0.0 f 0.9 r
Toe angle 0.00 f 0.15 r

There you go mate, copy and paste this and edit in the details to your original post, should make things a little bit clearer

Car:

Wheel / Joypad:
Power:
BHP @ Rpm / kgfm @ Rpm
Weight:
Performance Points:
Tires:
Weight Distribution:

Suspension) :
Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height:
Front: mm Rear: mm
Spring Rate: Front: kg Rear: kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: Rear:
Dampers (Extension): Front: Rear:
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: Rear:
Camber Angle (-): Front: ° Rear: °
Toe Angle: Front: ° Rear: °
Brakes:Racing Upgrade F: R:

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Notes:

Set final to
Set max to
Set 6th to
Set final to
Set in sequence (1-2-3-4-5-6)

Speed: mph
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
Final:

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
R=
Acceleration Sensitivity: R=
Braking Sensitivity: R=
Clutch & Flywheel:
Propeller Shaft:

Power

Oil Change:
Power Limiter:
%
Engine Tuning:
Computer:
Exhaust:
Exhaust Manifold:
Catalytic Converter:
Intake Tuning:
Turbo Kit: Stage:
Nitrous Oxide (N2O):

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
Weight Reduction:
Bonnet:
Windows:
Ballast:
kg
Ballast position:

dude this is obviously a veyron drift tune...
There's your first mistake, this is clearly for the Honda Life Step Van '72, I put the settings on last night and was crowned undisputed GT6 Drift King. I've already been offered a seat in next years Formula Drift and D1GP, they're also talking about an Initial D style book/movie deal but I'm trying not to let the fame go to my head, I wanna keep it real though, can't go forgetting your roots.

There's your first mistake, this is clearly for the Honda Life Step Van '72, I put the settings on last night and was crowned undisputed GT6 Drift King. I've already been offered a seat in next years Formula Drift and D1GP, they're also talking about an Initial D style book/movie deal but I'm trying not to let the fame go to my head, I wanna keep it real though, can't go forgetting your roots.
Im not so sure. I mean, the Honda Life Step Van '72 is a excellent machine but I feel this tune is actually for the Nissan Aqua '11. I mean, that car is a beast!! It brings a new meaning to using the E-Brake when drifting. :)

Im not so sure. I mean, the Honda Life Step Van '72 is a excellent machine but I feel this tune is actually for the Nissan Aqua '11. I mean, that car is a beast!! It brings a new meaning to using the E-Brake when drifting. :)
that just shows how little you guys know about drifting. JDM Power is obviously Lewis Hamilton's secret GTPlanet user name(he is secretly from japan). You would know that if you were as cool as me. Therefore this tune can only be for the Formula GT.

I didn't even think of that, in my opinion that thing handles perfectly on stock tune, I thought trying to customise it would be like taking to the Mona Lisa with a magic marker. Thank god for brave pioneers like yourself, always willing to push the edge of what's possible.

that just shows how little you guys know about drifting. JDM Power is obviously Lewis Hamilton's secret GTPlanet user name(he is secretly from japan). You would know that if you were as cool as me. Therefore this tune can only be for the Formula GT.
Aww man, someone pass the burn cream!

I didn't even think of that, in my opinion that thing handles perfectly on stock tune, I thought trying to customise it would be like taking to the Mona Lisa with a magic marker. Thank god for brave pioneers like yourself, always willing to push the edge of what's possible.
You gotta push the boundaries. Otherwise what are we living for?

You gotta push the boundaries. Otherwise what are we living for?
I thought I was living before but it turns out I was simply existing

(on a side note, I hope @xXJDMPOWERXx knows we are just having fun and this is by no means intended as an attack, the tune looks like it makes sense for a FR car with a front weight bias)

I know I wasn't meant as a attack and I'm from the UK this was my first ever post on here so im kinda new here and yes the tune is for FR cars mostly
I just wanted to make sure you didn't take it to heart, everyone makes mistakes in their early posts. If you use the tuning sheet above it should make it easier to share all the important details. There aren't any all covering tunes for cars in GT6 so its important to specify that as well as power levels/weight, differential settings and weight distribution, you can leave out the gearing if you like

I know I wasn't meant as a attack and I'm from the UK this was my first ever post on here so im kinda new here and yes the tune is for FR cars mostly

That's awesome man, we were just having a little fun with eachother rather than at your expense. Even if it's just a basic setup, it always helps to at least put what car you used the setup for. Part of what I love about this game is that even the same car from different years are different. So it's practically never going to happen where a tune will transfer from one car to another. If you would have just given the car or cars that you used it on, it would have been fine. good luck with your future tunes.

Back