A quick question about recording.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 2 comments
  • 478 views
Messages
4,312
I am in a local punk rock band named "The Super Somethings" And we are considering going into a local recording studio, and me being a noob at guitar, Im a bit worried about how to get that right tone across. And I know if I use my current equipment (guitar, amp, and distortion peddle) I dont think it will sound as well as we are hoping. I was hoping maybe someone has had experience with recording studios, and would tell me. If I go into the studio, do they have amplifaction there to use, or do i bring my own amp? I may feel stupid about this, but im still new at this whole thing. and if so would this amp do me well:

http://www.music123.com/Crate-GT1200HS-i128898.music

for informational purposes, my next guitar will either be a Epiphone Les Paul or a ESP F50.

thank you in advance.
 
uumm they should have amplification... i dont see why not, its a recording studio lol. im taking a class on all of this and i think... if it is a good recording studio they should have everything you need.
 
Whiteout
uumm they should have amplification... i dont see why not, its a recording studio lol. im taking a class on all of this and i think... if it is a good recording studio they should have everything you need.
Thanks there. a little follow up on my situation. Im not getting the crate half stack anymore, but i will be getting a Fender frontman 212R. and i promise to hook u guys up with some stuff if we get it recorded.
 
Back