A Race Daytona Road Track (F430)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noah
  • 6 comments
  • 985 views

Noah

Premium
Messages
719
I just got done playing this race. Still struggling to get gold by the way. Usually when I do this race I would take the first turn in 2nd gear and a couple others, I forget which ones exactly though. I always thought the F430 was garbage because it would always seem to spin out on me (even with being very careful on turns), but I just recently started taking those turns I would usually take in 2nd gear in 3rd instead. Seems to handle in turns now a whole lot better. Still have to ease on the gas when coming out though just not quite as much. I'm just curious how you guys drive the F430 on this race and if you have any suggestions, because I'm feeling like I'm getting a lot closer to finally get gold on this race.
 
Just keep in mind.."Don't floor it until you are totally certain you don't have to let off." Saves precious tenths..Stay at it and you'll def. be able to beat it!
 
Yeah, upshifting early will reduce torque and prevent wheelspin if you tend to have a lead foot. Put that together with the advice about only flooring it once you are in a straight line and you can really take advantage of a strong RWD car.
 
Has anyone got a gold on this race using all of these exact settings....

Pro physics.
No driving aids what so ever.
No Tuning.
With DFP wheel.
Simulation settings on wheel.
And also force feedback turned up all the way?

If you anyone has done this let me know because i have only been able to get bronze from about the 2nd day playing the game since it came out, and im still struggling.
 
Drive through the access road on the first turn.
 
Back