A readers ride section?!?!?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter signmc
  • 1 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
98
Ok If any of you are like me, one of your first cars was one you really wanted to use and you saved up the money and bit by bit done it up to wat you thought made it look and drive perfect. Mine is the AUDI R8 V10, Ok its not the best car I have in my garage but its the one I saved up for first, and put most effort into.

So why dont we do a readers ride section so we can show the progress of our most special car from standard to the tuned edition we have done. with compairable photos, lap times etc...... :)

Wat you think?
 
Ok If any of you are like me, one of your first cars was one you really wanted to use and you saved up the money and bit by bit done it up to wat you thought made it look and drive perfect. Mine is the AUDI R8 V10, Ok its not the best car I have in my garage but its the one I saved up for first, and put most effort into.

So why dont we do a readers ride section so we can show the progress of our most special car from standard to the tuned edition we have done. with compairable photos, lap times etc...... :)

Wat you think?

I think the "favorite car" thread match your points...
 
Back