A Recollection, Thoughts, and Photos

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by andy0a, Jan 10, 2014.

1. andy0a

andy0a

Hey guys, I post and take photos on and off, sometimes I feel like doing it because of a sudden artistic outburst, and sometimes I slack off and just race. The times that I do take photos though, I will post them in this thread for you guys to enjoy, to think, to recollect, and feedback is nice. Some of these were originally submitted in other threads but I decided to compile them. My pictures are raw and unedited (because Photoshop class was years ago...) and will stay that way until I re learn using it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  2. andy0a

andy0a

Beautiful British

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg Special Stage Route 5.jpg Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg Syracuse - Night_1 (2).jpg Syracuse - Night_2 (2).jpg Syracuse - Night_3.jpg Syracuse - Night_4 (2).jpg

ameer67 likes this.
  3. andy0a

andy0a

Adventurous Audi
    Eiger Nordwand - W Trail_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand - W Trail.jpg

4. andy0a

andy0a

Innovative Imports & Subtle Scion
    Syracuse - Night (2).jpg Syracuse - Night (3).jpg Syracuse - Night_1 (3).jpg Syracuse - Night_1.jpg Syracuse - Night_2.jpg Syracuse - Night_3 (2).jpg

5. andy0a

andy0a

Gregarious Germans
    Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _2.jpg Syracuse - Night_5 (2).jpg Syracuse - Night_6 (2).jpg Syracuse - Night_7.jpg Syracuse.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg