A recording of myselfMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 11 comments
  • 896 views
Messages
8,707
United States
Utah
Messages
ceiling_fan
This is from my senior graduation earlier this year. I was asked to play a song so I decided to play this. My teacher is on rhythm guitar. The song is called "Camille's Last Jump." It was written by a band called Taarka. As it was live, it was the first take, and the solo was improvised. :) The guitar tone isn't that great, but oh well.

Camille's Last Jump
 
Hey, now! Look at you! That sounded great! Yeah, the tone was a bit stale, but you did well with it. Nice job. 👍
 
It sounds pretty good to me, how long have you been playing?
 
Great stuff 👍 What were you recording it on/with?? Do you write/record your own stuff too?
 
It was ripped from the DVD of my graduation. I do write my own stuff, but I haven't recorded it/completely worked it out. :)
 
I made a project for school that needed original music, so I whipped something up. The assignment was to basically make a trailer for a documentary. Mine was on shred guitarists. :lol:


It basically ends 40 seconds in, the track itself is longer though
[url=http://media.putfile.com/Guitar-documentary-song-1]Guitar documentary song 1[/URL]

I recommend waiting for the d/l to finish before playing, it's high bitrate, 12MB in all.
 
Sounds great! Much improvement over the first recording of yourself that you shared. Good job! 👍

We want more! :)
 
Back