I iiPow-x Messages 24 Messages iiPow-x Feb 7, 2011 #1 i need a nice shinny red for my audi ? any1 help a friend in need?
MadMike'86 Messages 2,095 Norwich, UK Messages madmike1986 Feb 7, 2011 #2 Send me a friend request on PSN- madmike1986 I will add you and send some paints this afternoon 6-8hours from now
Send me a friend request on PSN- madmike1986 I will add you and send some paints this afternoon 6-8hours from now
ReDMySTiC Messages 577 Sydswag, Australia Messages JDM_Tuning_FA20 Messages yeaExtraa Feb 7, 2011 #3 the red from the nissan R32 GTR in the dealer would look good on an Audi
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Feb 7, 2011 #4 Try the Mercedes-Benz AMG Le Mans rot (from the SLS). Looks dam great, on every car. 👍
I iiPow-x Messages 24 Messages iiPow-x Feb 8, 2011 #5 madmike1986 Send me a friend request on PSN- madmike1986 I will add you and send some paints this afternoon 6-8hours from now Click to expand... Hey m8 sorry i added you there now sorry for late reply
madmike1986 Send me a friend request on PSN- madmike1986 I will add you and send some paints this afternoon 6-8hours from now Click to expand... Hey m8 sorry i added you there now sorry for late reply