A request of registered GTPlanet WRS drivers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarkazmo
  • 10 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
386
United States
OH
Messages
GTP_Sarkazmo
My GTP_Sarkazmo PSN account is fairly bare of friends. I'm even more serious about improving my driving in GT6 than I was with GT5 so I'd like to have a much larger pool of friends to compare times, compete with, and also learn from. Hopefully we'll all make each other better better drivers through our interaction.

If you're a registered GTPlanet WRS driver and would like to have the other drivers add you as well please reply to this thread with your request but first please add the people that have replied before you that have asked for friend requests.

Sark

EDIT: (I'll try to keep this updated)

List of drivers wanting added to WRS member friends list:

GTP_Sarkazmo
GTP_iainoflo
MrMelancholy15
GTP_NielsG2
hottracer88
GTP_DeanJ
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the add Sark.

I'd like some more WRS folks on my friends list - it's pretty bare compared to my main account.

Anyone else - GTP_iainoflo if you're on mobile.
 
Last edited:
Sark, add MrMelancholy15 if you want. I've already added some of the guys from WRS, but given that there are 300-500 WRS drivers, there's not enough space, even excluding friends from ITCC etc. I'm being picky-choosy, but you seem cool. :)
 
Good idea, Sark. 👍

I’m looking for other WRS drivers to compare Seasonal Time Trial times with. :)

I have a relaxed approach and usually drive 1-3 sessions of approx. 30 minutes depending of the fun factor and real life. Always without skid recovery of course. ;)

Any Div 2-4 racers that follows a similar pattern and enjoy some friendly competition, feel free to add me GTP_NielsG2. Or you can PM me or reply in the thread, if you wanna know more.

Sark, iainoflo, Andrew. Does any of you do the time trials for more than just the money?

/Niels
 
Yea Im hottracer88 anybody want's add me they can I'm new here and to gran turismo as this my first time really digging into the game.
 
You can add me if you wish as well, GTP_DeanJ. 👍
 
You can add me if you wish as well, GTP_DeanJ. 👍

You've been on my list since we met in the GTP Development League last year. :)

Always a competitor.

Sark
 
I was referring to everybody, but thanks. You're also a good driver yourself, Sark. :D
 
I'm always looking for people to compare seasonal times with, I usually put between 1-2 hours on each seasonal event using SRF (for leaderboard purposes, although I wish it was forced off or had separate leaderboards). If I'm not running a time trial you can usually find me online in a free run room practicing with different cars.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me, GTP_Lukas.
 
Any WRS GTP members can feel free to add my GTP account...GTP_CargoRatt.
 
Back