A/S driver looking for a team to have fun and improve

• Thread starter Stance
  • 6 comments
Denmark
Vejle
Stance1988
Hi everyone. I'm an A/S pleb looking for a team.

A few things you wanna know about me. My first name is Kasper I'm 31 years old and I'm from Denmark.
I have not been very active because of surgeries and 7 subluxations in my spine so my racing has been very on-off ever since GT Sport came out. I'm in a bit better place now but it's still bad. I deal with chronic pain, 3 herniated discs and muscle fatique and there's nothing I can do about it really. My escape is GT Sport and I race all I can.

I came back after a 1.5 year long break about 6 weeks ago and I'm currently between 43-44K DR on my PSN account Stance1988. Atm I'm able to drive maybe 1-2 hours everyday and I would like to be a part of a team so I can practice with others.

My goals: Reaching A+ and being as active as I possibly can for the upcoming FIA season. Having fun with like minded people and being part of a positive community.
I have a few preferences if anyone wants to give me an invitation to their team. I don't like long team names or you know weird looking names :P..

I don't take the game super serious but I like to do my best 8)

I'm a simple guy, friendly and always try to be positive!

You can reply to me on PSN if you prefer but you need to add me as a friend because I have msg's blocked from none friend users.
Regards Kasper/Stance1988

Oh btw don't worry about the fluctuating DR/SR and the big tanking of both. While I had surgeries and alot of stuff was going on I allowed friends and family to play on my account. The huge DR/SR reset was me finishing last on purpose in every race untill my DR/SR dropped as far as it could as I anticipated I would not be able to use a wheel again so I wanted to try and use the controller from scratch. I got bored AF and luckily here I am now using a wheel.

It seems fairly difficult to find a team in this game compared to many others. So I'm guessing teams don't look for members on forums but obviously from online races, that makes alot more sense. I'll just crack on get better and see how it goes.
Thx for your time people :)

You might want to take a look in the GTS Online Racing & League section. Although this section is where the serious lobby racing takes place it's also where a lot of online teams hangout.

I know there are quite a few teams who do both lobby racing & FIA/Sport Mode so you might have better luck searching in that section of GTPlanet.

Hey I'm currently also looking for a team or at least someone with similar level to train for FIA and Daily races.
Currently A/S with 38k.
You can add me on PSN: Cipotter5.

Speaking spanish, german and english.

Cheers!

Back