A simple question

• Thread starter Ajgrizzle
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ajgrizzle
Hi all

Very new to the forum and to project cars.

When racing there are 4 green shapes bottom right of the screen, now I guess these represent the tyres, my simple question is what do they actually mean? I see them change colours, I even deliberately drove into a wall to lose a wheel to see what colour they changed to and it stayed a green, I can't work it out. Any help would be great. I'm on Ps4

So far I've only seen two colors, blue, which are cold tyres and green which are tyres that are properly heated. Didnt saw any other yet. Usually, orange is old tyres with not much grip left and red are nearly busting tyres.

Many thanks. I will run a long race today to see if I can produce a different colour to green or blue. Thanks again

They turn red when the tyres get too hot. At least that's my guess. It happens to me when I push the car a little too much.

Yeah I agree, I deliberately crashed a a1 car into the wall to lose my 2 front tires and then kept accelerating to burn the 2 rear tires and the colour went to red. I carried on burning them for about 15 mins thinking they would pop but nothing happened. I had full damage on and mechanical faults on with tire wear turned up to x7 surely this would have popped them??

Back