A simple spamming hello

• Thread starter Pmow88
  • 16 comments
Whats up guys, new here to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been a big fan of GT and been playing since 3 but i havent really gotten seroius with it until 4. Been checking out the site since basicaly the first release date of gt4 and finnally decided to join this communtiy you guys have set up. I look foward to joining the community and making new friends.

peace

Welcome to GTPlanet! :)

If you haven't already been using the forums as a resource, you'll find that there is a lot of useful information that can't be found in the game guides sections...just use the "Search Forums" button at the top to find it, or read the stickies and FAQs. ;)

(trust me, stick around long enough and you'll see why an emphasis is placed on searching around here... :indiff: )

Anyway, to get back to a lighter note, I advise that you take the time to venture beyond the GT4-specific forum, if you haven't already done so. GTP has a lot more to offer than just Gran-Turismo-themed discussions. :)

Welcome from me too! 👍

Hope to see you around here with some constructive questions, comments and, to steal a Douglas Adams acronym, WSOGMM (or Whole Sort Of General Mish-Mash! :lol: ) of posts. 👍

If you've been racing for a long time, i.e. since GT4 appeared, then you may wish to check out the race reports forum for some good reading, and suggestions for challenges to set yourself, or the Weekly Race Series, ( or WRS) in which you can pit your racing skills against the "cream" of GT4 racers and see how you stack up! :D ( I'm sort of the "filling" myself, neither the icing-on-the-cake, nor the first-level-of-cake, more of the jam-or-cream-between-the-first-and-second-layers-of-cake! :P And I mean this in no disrespect to the second-layers-of-cake racers! :guilty: )

Hey, I don't even like cake anyway! :dopey:

Hi mate,

Add me as buddy If you like as I will guide you if you need help. Enjoy the GtPlanet community.

Well, by using Slipstream i'll introduce myself as well:

Have been lurking around for some time and finally registered now. I started to play GT3 back in 2001/2002 and it's the racing/driving game i played the most since then.... mh, that should be enough for now. I think we'll get to know each other better in the future, at least i'm looking forward to do so.

Hope to have a good time around here, but it seems to be a good place to be with - and maybe i should have registered earlier, too ^^

Welcome to GTP Pmow88 and Vio, since you've been lurking you'll have a good idea of the site and the layout ect, I'm sure you'll blend in with the diverse range of people on here no problem.

Vio
Well, by using Slipstream i'll introduce myself as well:

Have been lurking around for some time and finally registered now. I started to play GT3 back in 2001/2002 and it's the racing/driving game i played the most since then.... mh, that should be enough for now. I think we'll get to know each other better in the future, at least i'm looking forward to do so.

Hope to have a good time around here, but it seems to be a good place to be with - and maybe i should have registered earlier, too ^^

Yes, why didnt you register before??? :grumpy: jkjk good to see you welcome to GTPlanet!

Welcome to GTplanet!!!! You'll like it here, be wary of those annoyances out there, people who just like to fight. And for sure you'll meet all those smart and respectfull people here on the forums.....great place for anything GT and anything else as well.

GT4_Rule
Yes, why didnt you register before??? :grumpy: jkjk good to see you welcome to GTPlanet!

thanks for the welcome, but I thought that getting a bit into the groove by just reading a bit before you start to post is the best way to get along with the people. You know some of the annoyances already and you'll get to know where you have to search for things, too ... which prevents me asking stupid questions where this or that post should go, for example.

Vio
thanks for the welcome, but I thought that getting a bit into the groove by just reading a bit before you start to post is the best way to get along with the people. You know some of the annoyances already and you'll get to know where you have to search for things, too ... which prevents me asking stupid questions where this or that post should go, for example.

If only more new members thought about that like you have......... :indiff:

Welcome! :)

( :lol: @ the slipstream bit)

Pmow88
Ive been a big fan of GT and been playing since 3 but i havent really gotten seroius with it until 4.

Damn, you got started early. ;)

Welcome to GTP, both of you.

Pmow88 & Vio => Welcome to GTP!!! :) Hope you guys enjoy the many, many, many forums this site has to offer of GT and more and yes, you guys should have joined LONG ago, just bugging :) Make sure to stop by the Mission Hall & License test forum if you guys get stuck on a Mission ( M34 ) and any of the licenses and you guys will get neat tricks and tips and a walk through on how to beat them / gold them...Goodluck to you guys with GT4, and welcome to the party :lol: :cheers:

PS = if only the other new people though like you, many repeat threads wouldn't be here. guess it's time for spring cleaning :lol:

Vio

:lol:

Vio

i was just going to say that, but pretty much reason why i waited to join to. I know how hectic forums can get with people that dont know whats goin on. But i do feel I did join kinda late tho since ive been looking at these forums since GT3 lol. but thanks for welcome guys, I really appreciate it and a good welcome to you to Vio. I hope to have fun on these forums and spend lots of time sharing good info and stories.

Latest Posts

Back