A Sir's Diary: Last Entry - Meant to Meet

Philippines
Manila, PH
TakuKanonji22
Hello guys! This is one of my cancelled spin-offs. I seriously considered posting this before I posted The Boom.

And since I had some energy and time to do writing, I decided to post this one as well.

This is about Ben McCarthy's life after he retired from racing and became an adopted father of Takuma Kanonji. You will get to know more of him, and Takuma's days as a youth.

Enjoy reading!

Entry 1 - A Regretting Secret

My name is Ben McCarthy. I hail from London, in Great Britain. I became a professional racer in my 20s. I had an illustrious career, having an even share of wins and losses; not to mention my little brother named Sander who makes constant attempts on derailing my racing career for good.

I had retired eventually, in 1991; but it was a grand exit. I won my last race in a Mazda 787B.

7829838034_0879744579_c.jpg

I literally cried to tears when that happened, and crowds have gone wild, but also sad at the same time because I have to go. I have to go because I don't ask for anything more. I have achieved a lot in my career. I was still young... I retired at the age of 38.

And also, my life has changed upon meeting someone...

November 1991

It was midnight, I was struggling to sleep, my tummy hurts. What am I, a child? I just wrote "tummy" there. Anyways, it hurts so much that I have to stand up and get myself dressed as I will head to the hospital.

Upon arriving, I was walking rather fast. I suddenly saw Michiharu Kanonji and Tomoko Kanonji looking at the babies at the nursery section of the hospital. Since I was in a hurry, I did not greet them as I walk past.

Finally, a doctor was available, and we went in a room. I told him about my stomachache. After several minutes of having a nice chat, I saw a black smoke coming in the room. The doctor stands up and opens the door. To our shock, it turns out that the hospital is on fire. We hurriedly got out of the room and run for our lives. Even I crumpled that prescription paper that the doctor gave me.

Then I looked on my left, where the nursery was. I saw a cart inside the burning room. It still has a baby on it. I bravely rushed in the room, and pushed that cart out of the hospital to safety.

Luckily, the baby is still breathing. And then it started crying. I read the baby's name attached on the cart. It's a baby boy named Takuma Kanonji. What took me by surprise is not only the surname, but also the mere fact that he has a twin. I am looking for the boy's parents, but they are nowhere to be found.

Ben: "All right then, shall I take you home, Takuma?"

I took out my scarf and put it around the baby so that he feels warmth. I walked away from the hospital.

Takuma.... that name...

That name reminded of a young boy who made my heart melt. Through him, I realized that life is short. That boy died very early because of a mysterious disease, and he's my prime inspiration during my entire racing career. Now that I have a baby that has the same name, I want to return that boy's kindness by raising this baby as best as I can.

I immediately arranged for adoption papers. And in a matter of months, Takuma Kanonji is officially in my custody. But during that span of time, I also tried my very best to locate Michiharu and Tomoko to return Takuma to them, but to no avail.

So this is the start of being a father, a way of life that I am very unfamiliar with...

March 1994

I left Takuma at a daycare center. Before leaving, I bade goodbye. The boy was sad at first, but eventually showed a smile and also waved his hand.

I headed to Tsukuba Circuit, one of the places where Michiharu often goes.

When I went there, I am looking for him. But as I am about to go out, I saw his R32 setting a lap time.

7862608032_bf9e1f84d3_c.jpg

7862607578_b65976afb7_c.jpg

It's really fast through the corners.

7862607244_f5f4390d9b_c.jpg

7862606926_67187aa4e9_c.jpg

It had set a lap time of 1 minute, and 2.6 seconds. That is to be expected from a Michiharu Kanonji. Even supercar owners struggled to beat that time, and it was the fastest throughout the day.

In its last lap, the R32 drifted...

7862606660_3a2cbe9ff9_c.jpg

...something that 4WDs hate to do.

He returned to the pits. Strange enough, he's not the only one in the car. He opens the passenger door and carries a 3-year old boy named Takanori Kanonji.

Michiharu: "You like it?"

Takanori: "Yes, Daddy!"

Michiharu: "We'll do this again next week, okay?"

Takanori: "Yay!!!"

So that's Takuma's twin, huh? That boy is very energetic and his father already gives his son the thrill of racing in a very young age. What a father...

Michiharu: "Oh it's you, Ben!"

Ben: "How are you, my blundering partner?"

Michiharu: "Well, enjoying the day here with my son. Oh, meet Takanori. Takanori, say hi to uncle Ben!"

Takanori waves his hand. He's very happy, which is a sharp contrast to Takuma. Probably because the latter still looks for his parents...

Michiharu: "So, you have time?"

Ben: "Sure."

Michiharu: "Meet me in my home by tonight. Let's have a man-to-man talk, shall we?"

Ben: "Ugh... all right then."

Then at night, we had a drive in the Shuto Expressway in my red Nissan 300ZX Z32.

7862606234_001ffb69c1_c.jpg

Michiharu: "You haven't lost your touch, Sir Ben! Why did you have to retire?"

Ben: "Because I don't ask for more. I got what I want..."

Michiharu: "Awww..."

7862605984_bdce6b75b3_c.jpg

Ben: "How about you? How are you?"

Michiharu: "Well, I asked for this, because..."

Ben: "What?"

Michiharu: "It's a dreadful and regrettable secret I have been hiding from my wife. I don't want to destroy my family."

Ben: "By the description, it seems that you already have."

Michiharu: "I had another child... from another mother."

I was taken by surprise upon hearing that dreary revelation. But I have to concentrate on driving.

7862605694_ec1d0f1ae8_c.jpg

Ben: "You filthy mongrel! What have you done!?"

Michiharu: "I am the worst man in the world. I had impregnated that woman by accident. I met that German woman at a party and got drunk together. Next thing I knew, we were both on the bed in her hotel room, naked."

Ben: "You are a disgusting creature of pure malevolence. You think you can escape this and hide? Time will come, everyone will know."

I talked like I am the best father in the world. In fact, I was worse than Michiharu. I did not tell him that Takanori's twin is alive. Is it because that I love Takuma so much that I want him to stay on my side forever? I am worse than Michiharu because I took away his child from him...

....that I am the worst person in the world.

End of Entry 1

Last edited:
Entry 2 - Greatest Sin

February 1997

It's the love month... I thought love is warm, but here in Tokyo, it's really cold. I have to wear two layers of clothes and have to put on my trench coat and wear gloves.

After I dress up, I saw Takuma at the dining table, making a Valentine's Day card.

Ben: "You're making a Valentine's Day card? Awwww.... how sweet. To whom you are giving it to?"

Takuma: "To Mom and Dad. Will I get to see them?"

Ben: "Look, you have to understand. I am your father now. Your mom and dad...

...abandoned you. They don't need you anymore. I adopted you because of that, and I can shower love like what other parents do.

Takuma: "But... but..."

I saw the boy in tears, and then he's crying on the card. The card is soaking wet with his tears.

Takuma: "Why? Why do they hate me?"

Ben: "They think you're an accident, Takuma. I, on the other hand, love you. Now, forget making that card and throw that away."

Takuma is obviously devastated that he cried out a lot. Why did I have to say such harsh things?

Why? Is it because I love him so much that I have to keep him all by myself? I can't just give him to his real parents. I fear that Takanori might grow jealous... You know kids.

June 2001

Since when was the last time I wrote in this diary? Well, I'm too busy sending Takuma to school and do household work. I'm back home in London, now with my beloved adopted son.

On the weekends, Takuma takes up Karate lessons. The boy wants to learn that martial art to "have fun", he says.

But still, I have a heavy heart ever since we left Japan 4 years ago. I had turned Takuma into a very cold person that detests his family. My love for that child had turned...

...a nightmare for me.

I attended in a Karate tournament. There, Takuma has worked his way up to the finals. His skills are top-notch, especially for a 10-year old kid.

At the finals, Takuma faces a brute a year older than him. He assumes his fighting stance. Then, the referee stands between them.

Takuma: "Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou. Kakatte koi!!!"
(I'll teach you fear. Come on!!!)

I heard what he said, loud and clear. That's not what a typical kid would say. In Japan, that would considered rude when a kid says that... Especially on how he used some words that normally an adult would say.

The fight starts. Takuma's opponent attacks him. I was actually worried that Takuma might lose, but...

...he's just playing around, actually. Then Takuma switches on the offensive, gaining the upper hand in an instant. His roundhouse kick knocks down his opponent. But the brute stands up and unleashes his attacks. However, Takuma counterattacks, and unleashes a kick that sent his opponent in air. The audience were shocked. Takuma's opponent could not stand up, thanks from height that he fell on that his back hurt so much upon landing on the floor.

Takuma: "Mo owari ka? Omae wa yowai!"
(Over already? You're weak!)

That's it... I made a huge mistake. I shouldn't have said those words 4 years ago. It's too late for me to fix it. The fact that a kid would say "Omae"... That's something that needs discipline. Takuma is filled with anger and hate ever since I said those words. I have made a greatest mistake of my life...

...which is I lied. My love for Takuma made me do the greatest sin in my life.

The next morning, a phone call awakened me. It was my friend, Smith Farlane. Smith is my source for everything. He is a good friend of mine, and we grew up together.

Smith: "What's up, Ben?"

Ben: "That cheeky swine called up. How are you?"

Smith: "Well, I found a hot car in the lot today. It's a gray import. And you must come over here now."

Ben: "Then you will babysit Takuma for me, then?"

Smith: "Then take him with you."

Ben: "As if he understands everything about cars. He is just 10 years old, you know?"

Smith: "You're a father. You should have your son with you, you know? How is he gonna learn everything if he's just stuck there in your home?"

Ben: "All right all right. I'll be there in a while."

I ended the call. I woke up Takuma and the boy asked me where are we going.

Ben: "We're going to look for a new car."

Takuma: "A car? Well, alright. I'm bored, anyway."

After getting dressed and had some breakfast, we headed down to the car lot where Smith is waiting. He presented to me a Bayside Blue Metallic Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.

Smith: "It's a hot car in Japan today! So, will you get it?"

I checked the interior. The seats are wrapped in plastic covering, which means that it's brand new. Even the odometer displays zero.

Takuma: "I think it's a cool car."

Ben: "You think so, eh?"

I purchased that thing... then I headed to the nearest racetrack. What's surprising is that Takuma did not feel fear when he is on the passenger seat. He is not taken by fear with those G-forces.

7863557298_1d90559c8f_c.jpg

On the straight, the R34 really packs the punch. It has a 320 horsepower twin turbo inline-6 engine mounted at the front that sends its power to all four wheels. The acceleration is mesmerizing.

7863554338_576e0c0bd8_c.jpg

Approaching the corner, I demonstrated my forte; which is braking at the right point. Then I steered the car. I don't feel understeer at all. There's just gobs of grip...

7863556788_6464ac4d39_c.jpg

7863556236_f30ff2421d_c.jpg

Ben: "Takuma, your father used to do this... Well, even now."

Takuma: "You are my only father. I don't recognize someone named Michiharu Kanonji."

Well, there you go... that just proves that he detests his parents so much.

7863555800_2ba262c598_c.jpg

Takuma: "I want to race when I grow up. I guess what you're doing is fun."

Ben: "Really? You find this thrilling?"

Takuma: "Of course. I am feeling the thrill already."

7863555276_294a2400e1_c.jpg

Takuma: "And besides, I want to prove something."

7863554762_3e06efeefa_c.jpg

Takuma: "That I will show them that I can be great. I will make them realize that they made a huge mistake in abandoning me."

Oh dear...

...I have turned Takuma into a heartless monster.

End of Entry 2

(One of Takuma's Japanese phrases in this entry is a reference from Tekken... :P )

Last edited:
Entry 3 - First Blood

June 2005

Exactly 4 years after Takuma had wished to pursue a racing career. It's not a problem, but his attitude is. It's all my fault why he grows up like that. I'm such a bad father to him...

...but oddly, he looks up to me. Probably because he hasn't known that I lied to him 8 years ago. But whatever it is, I can't go back in time and eat those words I said.

I granted his wish. His whole weekend is preoccupied with martial arts lessons and, now with karting. Well, most of the world's greatest drivers started from karting in their teenage years. So probably, it would be a great start for Takuma as well.

He enjoys karting a lot, and as a result, he is one of the top students in his batch. Naturally, I am proud of him because he achieved such; but a part of me is still regretting.

Then one day, Takuma got invited to a kart race hosted by the FIA. The winner would be recognized by the organization and can take part in the big leagues. Such a big leap, huh? Takuma hasn't even driven a car yet, and he's only 14! But the prestigious organization didn't mind it at all. In fact, they're interested in the young man's skill.

We went out to pick a race suit and helmet. And so Takuma picked a black Alpinestars race suit with gloves and a matte black Simpson helmet.

Ben: "Black Stig?"

Takuma: "Yes... and I have to keep a low profile with this in order for me to hatch a surprise to the Kanonjis."

Is my son really pushing through with his plan? The damage is too much... it's beyond repair.

Then a week after, it's the big event. I am now spectating. I'm kinda nervous.

7869540722_3d2f121a0d_c.jpg

7869539994_a4a8c14a7b_c.jpg

Takuma: "This is the start.... Get ready, Kanonji family!!! I can be great someday... And you'll regret it."

And they're off! Takuma is moving up the ranks during the first few laps of the race.

7869539570_d2f6be1934_c.jpg

Takuma: "All right..."

7869538886_649e234434_c.jpg

Takuma: "Just these two punks left."

7869536796_4266e96de8_c.jpg

Takuma goes to apex, but it's rather tall that the kart goes on air.

7869536182_def78546d4_c.jpg

Takuma: "Heh!"

7869535546_e26291e1e4_c.jpg

He managed to take the lead. I just hope he keeps it...

7869535110_0d15b625b9_c.jpg

But his opponent rear-ended Takuma's cart.

Takuma: "Shoot!"

He managed to keep it in control, though.

7869534526_2cd91344a9_c.jpg

7869534064_208944339a_c.jpg

Takuma: "You'll never pass me again..."

Takuma stood at the center of the podium. He is very happy that he is now an FIA Racing Driver. Though he can only be one if he reaches 18 and as long as he can drive and race a car. Despite the setback, he is more eager than ever to push through.

After the race, I treated Takuma to dinner. While waiting for our food to arrive, he is glancing and wiping on his helmet on the table.

Ben: "It might melt if you keep staring at it."

Takuma: "I just find this helmet so cool. That's why."

Ben: "Are you really sure with this?"

Takuma: "Of course. I won't stop.. I have made it this far. Besides, this is just the beginning."

Ben: "Okay then. You're a grow up now. I assume that you'll be responsible."

Takuma: "Absolutely. And I'm excited to turn 18..."

End of Entry 3

Entry 4 - Natural Habitat

August 2011

Sigh... I could not sleep last night. Not because something bad happened, but it's the other way around. I just got back my R34 from the tuning shop. It really had a good sound. I am so excited to test her out.

But when I woke up, I could not find Takuma. I was calling out his name several times around the house, but I could not hear a response from him. I headed out, and to my surprise my R34 is gone.

I wondered where did Takuma take my car. I had taught him racing techniques, but it's rather too early for him to drive something that has over 800 horsepower. I'm worried that he might not be able to control it. I went back inside for some coffee. Then I noticed a note stuck on the coffee machine.

"I took the R34 out for a test in The Top Gear Test Track in Dunsfold Aerodrome. I'm so excited in taming the beast."

Oh goodness. That boy was too excited. I did not bother making coffee anymore and immediately get myself dressed. I hurriedly get in my car and head to Dunsfold.

Upon entering the warehouse, I see a big TV screen. I am shocked to see this...

7871677222_d3e87c1116_c.jpg

Apparently, there is filming crew that records my R34's time. What a showboat.

7871676826_f04cd00695_c.jpg

And it's off! What a rocket start. The 4WD system is rear biased, that's why it created a wheelspin there.

First corner now. The R34 nicely hugs the line. Takuma is improving on his craft, really. And I got to give him credit.

7871676426_4e107b4ec8_c.jpg

On to Chicago, very neat as well.

7871676110_0a7d4b9d58_c.jpg

The way the R34 rockets out of corners is cartoonish. And Takuma can also rev it up to 9000 rpm.

On the Hammerhead. Whoops, the R34 has gone too fast there.

7871673606_c2831788a0_c.jpg

And understeer is the punishment. Look on how that thing took out some cones like the one seen in an action movie.

7871675720_d68ca2bcb4_c.jpg

But still, the R34 manages to recover in an instant.

On to the Follow-Through. The car's slick tires along with the bodykit improves the high speed cornering. It does not show any hint of trouble there.

7871675400_6686909fa3_c.jpg

7871675144_54b5be1035_c.jpg

Very fast through the tires. The camera almost fell off there...

7871674774_f5a72bd4a3_c.jpg

2nd to the last corner... the trickiest corner of them all. Will Takuma make it nicely?

7871674470_2ec0f7af8a_c.jpg

Seems like it.

Super tidy through the Gambon...

7871674140_49bc6dd772_c.jpg

7871673858_5638b33fe4_c.jpg

...and across the line!

He did it in 1 minute and 6.8 seconds. It could have been faster though, if Takuma did not mess up in the Hammerhead.

He got inside. As he got out of the car, I crossed my arms and tap my right foot repeatedly.

Takuma: "Whew! That was a great run there! Your R34 is amazing!"

Ben: "You imbecile. How could you take it without my permission?"

Takuma: "Hey, I left a note back home."

Ben: "I read it. But asking a permission is something done personally. And I haven't even given my permission yet!"

Takuma scratches his head...

Takuma: "Sorry, I just got too excited."

Ben: "Well, me too, you imbecile! But you set a nice lap time... You humiliated a Pagani Zonda R.

And he has so much potential... I have high hopes for him.

End of Entry 4

Cool. Btw, I'm having a hard time writing my book on Shuichiro. I'm writing the really emotional parts right now...

Entry 5 - Dark Side

September 2011

A month has passed since Takuma took my beloved R34 to its paces at the Top Gear Test Track. Its lap time created shock waves that it is still being talked about in the internet community.

I got a phone call from Smith. He told me that there will be a Time Attack event in Autodromo Nazionale Monza in Italy. I kinda complained, knowing how far Italy is from Britain; but eventually, I took the invitation.

Then Takuma and I have lunch at a restaurant nearby. I told him about the event. As usual, the young man got excited...

Takuma: "Count me in. I will once take the event by storm..."

Ben: "With my R34? Okay then. I am expecting you to take that R34 away from me again. Oh well, you can use her and let her rip through."

Takuma: "Thanks... Dad."

He calls me that for a few instances... But I'm not really his father. I don't have the courage to tell to Takuma that I lied. I don't want him to get sad nor devastated once again. I want him to be happy, but not this way. Not in a manner of getting back to his own family.

A week later, we have arrived in Italy. Takuma liked the place already, and even loves all types of Pasta. He gained a little weight because of it.

While he is taking a nap in the hotel room, I go out to do some window shopping.

Then I bumped into a man as I walk. He apologized, but then is awestruck upon seeing me. He knows me a lot, as it turns out. The man introduced himself as Axel Eisenberg.

Axel: "Hi, my name is Axel Eisenberg. Aren't you Ben McCarthy? You are a legend! It's such an honor meeting you in person!"

Ben: "A legend, you say? Didn't expect someone to say that..."

Axel: "Well, you are! Hey, can you watch the Monza Time Attack? I would really be honored to have the legend watching me!"

Ben: "It just so happened that I will go there. I have someone to tag along...

...a participant too."

Axel: "I see. Well, see you there!"

The German left happily. Am I a legend? Really? Are people going mad?

A few days later, Takuma and I have arrived at Monza circuit. A lot of participating cars are out at the track, setting the fastest lap times. Each are broken by the other. The pressure is on, but strangely, Takuma does not mind it at all. He is just standing and his arms are crossed.

Then Axel approaches me happily.

Axel: "Oh, thank you for coming! And..."

He sees Takuma as well. He is staring at Takuma, since he wears The Black Stig racing outfit.

Axel: "The Black Stig? Whoa! I didn't know that you'll join! What's your real name, if I may ask?"

Takuma: "Ore wa omae ni hontou no namae wo hanasanai..."
(I won't speak out my real name to you...)

Axel: "Oh, you don't speak English, huh? Oh well. My name is Axel Eisenberg, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Axel reaches out his hand, but Takuma is rather rude and refused to budge.

Axel: "Oh right, you are The Black Stig. Such a shame though, that I am half-Japanese and yet I don't know your language. I am the "illegitimate" son of Michiharu Kanonji, you know?"

Upon hearing that, I was shocked to the core. So that's what Michiharu is hiding all along, huh? As for Takuma, he just faced Axel.

Takuma: "Zannen da na. Kanonji Michiharu wa hontouni kudaranai hito da ze."
("How unfortunate. Michiharu Kanonji is really a good-for-nothing person.)

Axel: "Can't understand that, but the tone of your voice tells me that you're bitter."

Takuma: "Good thing you know."

Axel: "What!? You speak English at all!"

Takuma just goes back in the pit garage and inspects my R34. Oh dear, he has gotten totally rotten... thanks to me.

Axel has returned back to his pit garage as well, he is bewildered upon meeting Takuma.

Axel: "The Black Stig... he's really cold. The tone of his voice tells me so. Plus, his aura...

...tells me to back off!"

While helping Takuma out, Axel has already set off. His carbon-fiber bodied Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is no joke.

7884296720_b5fd3d7f51_c.jpg

7884296166_0c8828b3d6_c.jpg

Axel: "This SLS AMG has more than 700 horsepower!"

7884295612_a5bd960017_c.jpg

7884295172_6f5fdd160f_c.jpg

Axel: "I just love how this car changes gears. It's seamless!"

7884294608_8251d2b473_c.jpg

7884294122_014e3520a2_c.jpg

I saw the lap time. Axel recorded a 1 minute and 39.9 second lap time. It's the fastest so far.

7884293566_6d0e27597c_c.jpg

Other cars have attempted to beat his time...

7884293152_d7cedd43c4_c.jpg

7884292598_550509ce63_c.jpg

...but to no avail.

Then after all is set, Takuma sets off as well. After doing a warm-up lap as usual, he goes at full throttle.

7884291972_0dc4bfb02a_c.jpg

The 800 HP R34 GT-R has reached 320 KM/H just before Takuma applies the brakes approaching the first corner.

7884291550_a870a9ddf1_c.jpg

Takuma turns-in the car so precisely at the chicane, almost hitting the barrier.

7884290918_3e513a9bfd_c.jpg

The R34 instantly picks up speed.

7884290422_c636a2bc90_c.jpg

And blitzes through the corners.

7884289858_7d47c74171_c.jpg

Takuma: "Good settings. There is no understeer at all! I can clip this car to the apex all the time!"

7884289414_992a6d4ff1_c.jpg

My R34 smashed Axel's SLS' record. It has clocked in at 1 minute and 37.7 seconds.

7884288870_69ed0a68e0_c.jpg

Clearly, it was the fastest time of the day in its class.

We had won the event. But still, Takuma has gotten in to the dark side...

End of Entry 5

Last Entry - Meant to Meet

November 2011

It's Takuma's birthday. Of course, I have a present for him. I had used a lot of what I've earned during my career just to buy that present for him that he will enjoy all his life.

And it's waiting at the garage. Upon waking up, I led Takuma there, and he is very happy at what he saw. It's a Pagani Zonda R waiting for him...

Takuma: "Woah... It's... it's for me?"

Ben: "Happy Birthday, son."

Takuma hugged me. Somehow, I have felt a happy Takuma once again. I wanted him to change. And that's the start...

So the next day, we head back to Monza circuit to try the car out.

The car's sound is so mesmerizing to hear as it blitzes through the main straight. I assumed that Takuma likes it so much...

7886077098_78f2c3c43c_c.jpg

7886076758_5f1a75739d_c.jpg

7886076406_39d54d0504_c.jpg

7886075982_a2550b3d52_c.jpg

...in which he does. He sets a lap time of 1 minute and 36.6 seconds, a mere second faster than my R34.

After another lap, he returned to the pit lane.

Takuma: "I like this car so much. It's so invigorating, addicting, and wholesome! With this, I'm not scared of any opponent!"

March 2012

I returned home from Japan, but with a very depressing mood. Michiharu Kanonji has passed away. After a few months of taking care of his well-being, it's sad to say that he has to pass on. He is such a good man, and a father, yet I told the opposite to Takuma. But I do have a piece of good news as well. Takanori is also now an FIA Racing Driver. I told those things to Takuma while we're watching TV.

Takuma: "Michiharu died? Serves him right..."

I couldn't take it anymore. So I stood up from the sofa. I clenched my right fist and then...

...punched Takuma's face.

Ben: "You rotten imbecile! Have you no heart!? You are far worse than your father! Michiharu is still your father, you know!?"

Takuma then stands up as well, with an upset mood.

Takuma: "THEN WHERE WERE MY PARENTS WHEN I NEEDED THEM!? THERE WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! WHENEVER I'M SAD, WHERE WERE THEY, HUH!? ANSWER ME!!!"

I couldn't really help but to punch him that hard. I have to do something... I have to straighten out this mess once and for all. But...

...I don't have the courage to tell the truth to Takuma. There, I just remained silent. He just shrugged it off and headed upstairs to his room.

I grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge and drink it to cool myself down.

A few days later, I found out that Takanori is working with Axel in his racing team.

But suddenly, Takuma became interested in his twin. He tagged along with me when we went to a circuit in Germany.

We were watching then. I found out that Takanori is driving a Corvette ZR1.

Suddenly, the ZR1 flipped on air and crash landed. Takuma immediately runs towards the wreckage. Of course, I followed him.

We pulled out the unconscious Takanori. Fluids are falling all over...

7886077380_9c6ebff04f_c.jpg

Then after successfully pulling him out, we ran to safety and finally, the car exploded.

Takuma is carrying the unconscious Takanori.

Ben: "What is this? A miracle?"

Takuma: "I'm not gonna let him off the hook easily. We will have a showdown... on which among of us is the fastest Kanonji!"

Takanori is in a coma for days... In the eyes of the world, he is dead.

I went out from the room to check on the hospital bills. I saw Takuma heading inside the room, still in his Black Stig outfit.

Takuma: "Don't you ever dare think that I saved you just because I'm your twin. I hate you as much as I hate the whole Kanonji family. I did this because I want you to be prepared for our showdown."

After Takanori had recovered, I taught him some martial arts and I let him hone his racing skills. He suffers from retrograde amnesia, though. I also gave him a new identity, as the White Stig.

One day, while both of us were heading out, we saw Takuma heading in the house. The two Stigs momentarily stared at each other... What are the chances of seeing them together?

You know, I think Takuma has somehow changed... I guess my punch was worth it. Him saving his twin is already the start; and I hope that Takanori's warm and caring character could save Takuma from darkness. I hope Takanori will be the light...

The End

Back