A Spec, Beginner, World Classic Car Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason755
  • 5 comments
  • 1,890 views
Messages
44
Anyone know what to use for this?

I purchased a Chevrolet Corvette Convertable C1 and not only did I spend loads rebuilding the engine etc it only has 2 gears and only does 105 and when doing tracks with long straights it a big problem.

Any help?
 
Buy a 5 speed or 6 speed transmition ?
 
Is that an option?

Dont want to be spending more money on a car that wont work.
 
I'm doing these races at the moment with a stock E-Type. The Mazda 110 has a higher top speed and will pass it on the Mulsanne straight but it's easy to get the lead back from there. Eiger was easier than I expected too, thought it would be a handful on there but it was very well-behaved.
 
I completed it in the E Type, did a good job too.
 
Back