A-spec Intermediate Level American Muscle: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 56 comments
image.jpg

Another go at it. Did some fiddling with my tune...
image.jpg

My attempt in the same car...

Fun drive.

Series%20One%20ARM.jpg

Last edited:
My attempt in the same car...

You don't know the exact car and driving settings someone else used, so it's difficult to compare times.

That's the reason i prefer stock settings and add my driving options :D

But if you want to share your car and driving settings for the Series One - PM me if you like, i would have a go with it as well - like this car a lot :cheers:

You don't know the exact car and driving settings someone else used, so it's difficult to compare times.

That's the reason i prefer stock settings and add my driving options :D

But if you want to share your car and driving settings for the Series One - PM me if you like, i would have a go with it as well - like this car a lot :cheers:
Pm sent-
If anyone else would like my settings just let me know or I can post them here if anyone is interested...lol

@Bowtie-muscle Series One Super Charged '03 and thanks you Sir for a very good handling car, I can drive this car all day and once again thanks :):cheers:.

Just reset Bowtie-muscle gearbox to default and use my gearbox below for this track, change the final gear to 3.000 and then max speed to 200kmh, adjust the gears and then move the final gear, with the right field you will be in the hitting the 7 minute mark.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-04-16 10-59-17.png

Yesterday evening i tried to reach @UltimateLurker's time, only chance to come close was with SRF on. :embarrassed: Today i forgot to turn it off, and as i normally never use it anyway i didn't check properly. :embarrassed: So my first times with setups from @Wolf68 and @fordlaser were to good to be true :banghead:

After turning SRF off again and driving with TC1, ABS1 only, i managed a 7:19 with @Wolf68's setup and a 7:20 with @fordlaser's setup (then a 7:16 with added wing).

Will try a combination of their setups and my own settings to see where i'll end up.

Adapting from slow to fast cars takes a while - for me at least - so some improvement possible,
but no 7:03 without SRF - i am sure ;)

Many thanks guys :cheers:

Edit: Under 7:15 with @fordlaser setup + Wing (max. downforce)
(Wheel, AT, TC1, ABS1 and NO SRF ;))

SeriesOne1.jpg

Last edited:
My Series One time is with SRF and AS off, TC 1, and the car was quite lively (I prefer SRF on / AS mild / TC 2 for this car, but it's not as fast). I got the tune from an old friend that is no longer on the board. I don't imagine it's really that fast, I'm sure 6:50 is there for the real drivers.

Yesterday evening i tried to reach @UltimateLurker's time, only chance to come close was with SRF on. :embarrassed: Today i forgot to turn it off, and as i normally never use it anyway i didn't check properly. :embarrassed: So my first times with setups from @Wolf68 and @fordlaser were to good to be true :banghead:

After turning SRF off again and driving with TC1, ABS1 only, i managed a 7:19 with @Wolf68's setup and a 7:20 with @fordlaser's setup (then a 7:16 with added wing).

Will try a combination of their setups and my own settings to see where i'll end up.

Adapting from slow to fast cars takes a while - for me at least - so some improvement possible,
but no 7:03 without SRF - i am sure ;)

Many thanks guys :cheers:
I might try the car wiith a wing tomorrow and see.

My Series One time is with SRF and AS off, TC 1, and the car was quite lively (I prefer SRF on / AS mild / TC 2 for this car, but it's not as fast). I got the tune from an old friend that is no longer on the board. I don't imagine it's really that fast, I'm sure 6:50 is there for the real drivers.

For me a 7:03 with no SRF looks very much like a real driver :lol: :bowdown: :lol:

I did another run with SRF ON and managed a 7:06 at least.

@UltimateLurker any chance you might share the tune?

I might try the car wiith a wing tomorrow and see.

I wish I knew more about which spoilers to use, and exactly when. I see guys posting to use this particular spoiler, at this height, and this width, I mean, where the hell do they come up with that stuff? Do they test every single spoiler at every height and width? Total mystery to me.

For me a 7:03 with no SRF looks very much like a real driver :lol: :bowdown: :lol:

I did another run with SRF ON and managed a 7:06 at least.

@UltimateLurker any chance you might share the tune?

I'm no great driver dude, I'm usually top 200. There are guys in this very thread that are consistently top 20. That's a great driver.

I'm sure my old friend wouldn't mind, he's no longer on GTP.

BB 5/4

RH 100/110
SR 5.67/5.67
DC 1/1
DE 1/1
ARB 7/7
CA 0/0
Toe 0.00/-0.10

Max speed 220 km/h

1 2.997
2 2.174
3 1.756
4 1.434
5 1.181
6 1.016

FG 4.220 (stock)

LSD 20/20/30

Catalytic converter
Supercharger
All weight reductions
triple plate clutch

Many thanks @UltimateLurker, will be interesting to compare the tunes.

Top200 is Real Driver, Top20 is Alien.
I am happy to be close to the Top500 for the first time with the current Seasonals.
Still a Beginner :D

Is there any actual performance difference with Wing options or Tire sizes?

I wish I knew more about which spoilers to use, and exactly when. I see guys posting to use this particular spoiler, at this height, and this width, I mean, where the hell do they come up with that stuff? Do they test every single spoiler at every height and width? Total mystery to me.

I'm no great driver dude, I'm usually top 200. There are guys in this very thread that are consistently top 20. That's a great driver.

BB 5/4

RH 100/110
SR 5.67/5.67
DC 1/1
DE 1/1
ARB 7/7
CA 0/0
Toe 0.00/-0.10

Max speed 220 km/h

1 2.997
2 2.174
3 1.756
4 1.434
5 1.181
6 1.016

FG 4.220 (stock)

LSD 20/20/30

Catalytic converter
Supercharger
All weight reductions
triple plate clutch

Thank you for sharing this tune.
Also thanks to @AlexAlien for testing out my tune as well.

I'll give this a try today, I'm also going to test a blended tune as well....

Wing options are just cosmetic. Rim size doesn't affect performance but it will change your gearing so if you're using someone else's tune you would have to adjust the final drive.

So every spoiler, no matter the configuration, gives the same aero?

And thanks for the info about the wheels, I had no idea they would change the gearing. I guess PD doesn't know about the tire Plus system.

BB 5/4

RH 100/110
SR 5.67/5.67
DC 1/1
DE 1/1
ARB 7/7
CA 0/0
Toe 0.00/-0.10

Max speed 220 km/h

1 2.997
2 2.174
3 1.756
4 1.434
5 1.181
6 1.016

FG 4.220 (stock)

LSD 20/20/30

Catalytic converter
Supercharger
All weight reductions
triple plate clutch

In the right hands, this tune is surely the fastest i tested so far, but for now it's to difficult for me, as i am not good enough for the required driving style - yet.

I used 2 of @shaunm80 tunes for this race. My first go to is the Shelby Series One which IMHO is one of the best tunes I've ever used. The second was the '69 Camaro Z28. Both of these are both fun to drive and easily blow the competition away. Thanks again @shaunm80 for the multiple gold tunes.👍:cheers:👍

BB 5/4

RH 100/110
SR 5.67/5.67
DC 1/1
DE 1/1
ARB 7/7
CA 0/0
Toe 0.00/-0.10

Max speed 220 km/h

1 2.997
2 2.174
3 1.756
4 1.434
5 1.181
6 1.016

FG 4.220 (stock)

LSD 20/20/30

Catalytic converter
Supercharger
All weight reductions
triple plate clutch

Thanks for sharing the settings. I'm down for a series one challenge. I picked up a new one to put your settings to and it comes with sh tires. Are you using stock or the sm's that are allowed?
Also, I mostly always run SRF off and ABS 1. Thanks for making that clear for here.

Onto the fun times, lots of drinking, (or not and that's okay too) and fun, cheers!

Well, after two races I'm at 7'20.xxx and 7'18.xxx. There's time I left out there, but not the other 17 seconds that I would need to find to get to a 6 minute race time.

Carry on, good luck, and I'll continue to run too.

Last edited:
Back