A-spec Points

  • Thread starter Thread starter bAtesy
  • 4 comments
  • 484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
53
I'm sorry if this question has been posted before but I would like to know what A-spec and B-spec points actually do. I got this game last friday and have been playing it extensively since. Now I'm racking up alot of A-spec points, I'm wondering what they actually do in-game.

Thanks
 
sadly nothing !

although it might have been an idea to use the search buttons - this site has truck loads of info with regard A-Spec points.

B-Spec points however to give you a gauge of how good he/she will drive.

laters
 
deadboy1975
sadly nothing !

although it might have been an idea to use the search buttons - this site has truck loads of info with regard A-Spec points.

B-Spec points however to give you a gauge of how good he/she will drive.

laters

thanks bud, I'm new to this website so I didn't know how well the search tool works. Thanks for the reply anyway 👍
 
bAtesy
thanks bud, I'm new to this website so I didn't know how well the search tool works. Thanks for the reply anyway 👍

no worries and welcome to gtp
 
The search tool works very well, especially if you actually try it.

You will get the best results if you limit the search to a particular board and also only search thread titles for your first pass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back