- 2,093
Hi guys,
Is someone already compiling a list of events in all categories? I haven't unlocked Extreme yet (though everything else) and I'm wondering what kind of races will be in there, since everything up to and including Expert seems, well, rather tame compared to previous GTs (which I expected as they discussed this, but I still would like to know what is in Extreme
).
If someone can list the races in Extreme, we can make an overview, and then people could post also what cars they won for gold. Although I"ve unlocked Expert myself, I barely did any A-spec races, so I can still write this stuff down (I was hoping the Log would do it for me, but that has been disabled temporarily due to the online congestion).
Make sure that you give the full car description and also if it was Standard or Premium. Apparently sometimes you can also win something like 'Buy any level 5 car with this ticket' which is interesting and perhaps explains why we have the ticket system in the first place.
Also, I think I need to read the manual - there are apparently quite a few things in there, though I don't know if the actual race events are (probably not).
Is someone already compiling a list of events in all categories? I haven't unlocked Extreme yet (though everything else) and I'm wondering what kind of races will be in there, since everything up to and including Expert seems, well, rather tame compared to previous GTs (which I expected as they discussed this, but I still would like to know what is in Extreme
If someone can list the races in Extreme, we can make an overview, and then people could post also what cars they won for gold. Although I"ve unlocked Expert myself, I barely did any A-spec races, so I can still write this stuff down (I was hoping the Log would do it for me, but that has been disabled temporarily due to the online congestion).
Make sure that you give the full car description and also if it was Standard or Premium. Apparently sometimes you can also win something like 'Buy any level 5 car with this ticket' which is interesting and perhaps explains why we have the ticket system in the first place.
Also, I think I need to read the manual - there are apparently quite a few things in there, though I don't know if the actual race events are (probably not).