A spec what car to use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bikerz
  • 6 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
31
Messages
Bikerzz
Gran Turismo All Stars -

Zonda R I hate! Cant get on with it.
Mazda Minolta I have too can this win it?
R8 5.2 any good?

Cant think of anything else any good I have

Polyphony Digital Cup

Do I need a 512 to do this in?
What else can you use?
Lambo Contash?


Cheers
 
Toyota Minolta will win the All Stars championship easily. The Digital Cup can be won with any good street legal race car. I used a Nissan GT-R SpecV for it and found that I tuned it too much so I won too easily. I should've used an NSX just because it's awesome.
 
It's Toyota Minolta, and yes, it will win.
 
I have teh mazda Furai, dont have the toyota (I got confused)
Im going to try it with the zonda, went and brought some soft slicks and shes a bit better, but still not amazing, I dont like the low speed cornering on her.

What yould you guys use for teh historic series?
 
I have teh mazda Furai, dont have the toyota (I got confused)
Im going to try it with the zonda, went and brought some soft slicks and shes a bit better, but still not amazing, I dont like the low speed cornering on her.

What yould you guys use for teh historic series?

Toyota 7 will win Historics with eaze. All this is available if you use search function...
 
And if you dont hav ea Toyota 7?
XK13, 2J will also cover field easily. Save your money.
Also possible with Lambo, Camaro & Charger with good tune and lots of skill.
 
Back