- 10
Fellow GT'ers... the tale of which I'm about to unfold to you is one of great sorrow...
I've been obsessed with this racing game since the beginning, each installment was better than the next, than we were blessed with the mother of all racing games... GT4.
I instantly went to work pounding on the PS2, having the great massive 'automotive heaven' slowly begin to reveal it's many levels & facets
...a truly brilliant game.
Here are (were) my specs
-99.8% complete (mission 34 still pending)
-24844 A Spec points
-80 Gold Cups
-8500 A Spec miles
-Trophies 1506
-Win Ratio 70.5
-Prize Credits 76,894,000
-Cars Owned 638
-B Spec Miles 65,528
-B Spec Skill 8592
-Mach Skill 95
-Course Skill 87
-Battle Skill 83
---Day 6009----
Today I went to attack 'Mission 34' once again...but alas when my game started to load the dreaded 'CORRUPT DATA' appeared on the screen instead....Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, Do you know how F$#@$ long it took me to get all of those RARE CARS!!!!! all the black race cars, all the low mileage used cars all the one timers...$#@#@ #$@#$ #@$@$#$$$$!!!!!!
I wanted to jump up and down on the console & kick the F$#@ out of the TV,
instead I choose to whine & cry to some people who might understand this terrific loss
Now here is some advice... buy another memory card back up your game regularly to the other card as well to avoid this rotten circumstance.
The good news is that I did do just that about a month ago...but I sold all 638 of my machines off of that card so I could use it as an uncluttered Test Bed... So in reality I only lost my original game and all my cars (I still have my game stats)
........Any Way Do any of you know how to recover corrupt data off of these memory cards??? if so drop me a line pleeeease
(I want My Cars Back!!! ...sniff ...sniff)
Cheers & Happy GT'ing GBG
I've been obsessed with this racing game since the beginning, each installment was better than the next, than we were blessed with the mother of all racing games... GT4.
I instantly went to work pounding on the PS2, having the great massive 'automotive heaven' slowly begin to reveal it's many levels & facets
...a truly brilliant game.
Here are (were) my specs
-99.8% complete (mission 34 still pending)
-24844 A Spec points
-80 Gold Cups
-8500 A Spec miles
-Trophies 1506
-Win Ratio 70.5
-Prize Credits 76,894,000
-Cars Owned 638
-B Spec Miles 65,528
-B Spec Skill 8592
-Mach Skill 95
-Course Skill 87
-Battle Skill 83
---Day 6009----
Today I went to attack 'Mission 34' once again...but alas when my game started to load the dreaded 'CORRUPT DATA' appeared on the screen instead....Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, Do you know how F$#@$ long it took me to get all of those RARE CARS!!!!! all the black race cars, all the low mileage used cars all the one timers...$#@#@ #$@#$ #@$@$#$$$$!!!!!!
I wanted to jump up and down on the console & kick the F$#@ out of the TV,
instead I choose to whine & cry to some people who might understand this terrific loss
Now here is some advice... buy another memory card back up your game regularly to the other card as well to avoid this rotten circumstance.
The good news is that I did do just that about a month ago...but I sold all 638 of my machines off of that card so I could use it as an uncluttered Test Bed... So in reality I only lost my original game and all my cars (I still have my game stats)
........Any Way Do any of you know how to recover corrupt data off of these memory cards??? if so drop me a line pleeeease
(I want My Cars Back!!! ...sniff ...sniff)
Cheers & Happy GT'ing GBG