A Team System

• Thread starter schlep16
  • 1 comments
The-SillyAk
After seeing the end product of GT5, dissapointment was felt as Aspec and Bspec could have easily been enhanced and the longevity increased.
Similar to Racedriver: Grid (GRID) team system, where u drive on offers, then get enough money for ur own team, i think GT6 could implement this.
Along the way, you can spend your money on new drivers who drive in the same races as you. The more money, the better the driver.
I like the fact that the driver you choose was from a certain country and that person came with an accent. Also, i liked how you could change team name, colour and livery. Everything perfect for a team based system except one thing. I think PD could enhance on this.
Freely choose your driver. For e.g if your australian and you want another australian driver u can use different options for different drivers. Then if you find one, you can watch him in a couple of races and if you want him, u can recruit him. If hes already in a team, you can spend more and give more winnings to get him. The game also recognizes your country, name, etc etc. so your team mate feels as one with you.

i doubt the idea would work well because ur still racing your teammate in the end, and besides, the gt series wasn't made to do something ,like this

Back