A tie? What?

• Thread starter Tweeters27
  • 6 comments
Tweeters27
Alright so I was racing my friend on arcade mode and I had a 2010 Camaro while he was driving a Charger. I don't remember which track it was. But anyway, he pretty much sucks because he'd never played it before so on the last lap, I stopped right before the finish line and was going to speed over the for the win RIGHT before he did (love doing that). So apparently I timed it so close that it said the gap was 0:00.000. We had the exact same times. It said that my friend won, I guess it's not supposed to be possible to tie but I did it. Crazy stuff man.

I did once win in an online race by 0.001 second. They guy behind me had a faster car and was catching my draft. I'm sure he was extremely disappointed lol

i had a B-spec race just the other day where the 3rd and 4th place cars tied (my car won).. It was the Daytona road course round of the Tuner Car championship and the Mines Skyline tried to pounce on the Amuse Superleggera at the last second... almost had him too..

How close is .001 sec? These two pics will show you!
First, proof it happened(sorry about the flash):
IMG00211.jpg

Second, this is how close .001 really is:
Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg

If it weren't for the pointy beak of the Furai, my level 12 Bob might not have won, or gotten the trophy for "Within one hundredth", or allowed me to take this cool photo for that matter.

Latest Posts

Back