A Tough ChoiceMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red Eye Racer
  • 15 comments
  • 635 views
Messages
3,194
KISS and Aerosmith are playing at our local arena tonight.

KISS, for some reason (I guess I know why, but dont understand) has always been headliner when these two bands tour together.

My question is: Who is really the best? KISS or Aerosmith.....?

IMHO, KISS has absolutely no talent,.. they are mearly an extrvegant (not even anymore by todays standards) light show.

Aerosmith has the real talent.....
 
Neither is the best. There are better bands out there than these. Then again, this is just my opinion, and tastes can vary. But if I had to pick out of these two, it would be KISS. There's something about Aerosmith and Steven Tyler that I don't like. Maybe it's his big mouth.
 
Aerosmith is better, although I'm not a big fan of either. But Aerosmith seems to have an iota of talent whereas Kiss is just crappy and stupid.
 
Originally posted by JoniK
Neither is the best. There are better bands out there than these. Then again, this is just my opinion, and tastes can vary. But if I had to pick out of these two, it would be KISS. There's something about Aerosmith and Steven Tyler that I don't like. Maybe it's his big mouth.


You obviously neglected to read any portion of my post......
 
Originally posted by milefile
Aerosmith is better, although I'm not a big fan of either. But Aerosmith seems to have an iota of talent whereas Kiss is just crappy and stupid.

Yeah that's about right, i'm not a big fan of either of the bands. But if I had no choice it would be Aerosmith.
 
Aerosmith slam dunks over KISS any day of the week, blindfolded.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
You obviously neglected to read any portion of my post......

How so? Your post asks "Who is really the best? KISS or Aerosmith.....?" I ended up picking KISS. Admittedly, Aerosmith propably has more talent, but there are always bands that you don't like, no matter how talented they were. In this case the band would be Aerosmith.
 
While they both suck tremendously (notice Steven Tyler's lips, please), I'd rather listen to Aerosmith if someone forced me to listen to one of the two bands.

Truth be told I do have 3 KISS songs on my hard drive and zero Aerosmith songs. I should go delete them.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
While they both suck tremendously (notice Steven Tyler's lips, please), I'd rather listen to Aerosmith if someone forced me to listen to one of the two bands.

Truth be told I do have 3 KISS songs on my hard drive and zero Aerosmith songs. I should go delete them.

Exactly. I have to say one more time that they both suck, though.
 
👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎
👎 If I had to pick it would be Aerosmith. 👎
👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎
 
I would pick neither, that's right neither. I can't even bring myself to pick one, sorry, they both suck too much.;)
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Aerosmith slam dunks over KISS any day of the week, blindfolded.

I'm with this guy. :D

KISS probably puts on a better show, but they have no talent.


-Mark
 
i dont like either of them but if i had to listen to one it would be Aerosmith.btw, i'm very surprised to see how many poo eaters there are here.
 
JUst to go against the flow, i picked KISS, having seen them live (Melbourne Symphony Show) and having a few CD's of theirs also
Aerosmith I can comment to much on as I havent really heard a lot of their music *ducks for cover*
 
I'm a fan of both (Already saw KISS before) but Aerosmith has the songwriting and playing talent.
 
Back