Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Jul 17, 2003 #1 OK, you will laugh your @$$ off, I warrantee that. get this tribute here! Cano believe me, Im still laughing!!!
OK, you will laugh your @$$ off, I warrantee that. get this tribute here! Cano believe me, Im still laughing!!!
Rat Bastid Messages 606 New York Messages Mind_R1ot Jul 17, 2003 #3 Oh man..... Where did you find that?
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Jul 18, 2003 #4 I'm downloading the file now... can't wait to see what the fuss is all about.
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Jul 19, 2003 #9 LOL, his drums sound completely accurate.
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Jul 19, 2003 #10 Originally posted by Zrow LOL, his drums sound completely accurate. Click to expand... hahaha, exactly. the lirycs are impressively fitting too. Cano and I found it on me0w (:
Originally posted by Zrow LOL, his drums sound completely accurate. Click to expand... hahaha, exactly. the lirycs are impressively fitting too. Cano and I found it on me0w (: