A VERY good rally compilation/video. If you like rally at all, click here now!

Perfect Balance

Lead
Premium
Messages
8,481
Messages
P_Balance
Wow, just watched all 3, very good! 👍
 
Finally I got some replies, thanks guys.

If anyone hasn't seem them yet, watch them, it's worth your time.
 
amazing. thanks for the link. WRC FTW!
 
I missed it when it was on the telly. Thanks for the links!
 
Bit annoying cause when you pause the vid starts again from the start but very entertaining to watch
 
I'm still on part 1 but jeez after seeing the animal parts I guess I can say not only do they have the craziest and most fun job they have the oddest.
 
Those videos are excellent and very entertaining. Excellent find! :D

WRC.com has their own "crazy crashes" this week, but it's nowhere close in quality to this.
 
That's some excellent stuff, thanks for sharing! 👍
 
Thanks for bumping this back up lmracer.👍


I initially got 2 replies over 3 days on something I thought everyone would have liked to see, so this is nice.
 
i agree. its def worth the 45 min to watch all three.
 
That was a very well-spent forty five minutes.
 
That was really a good video of the WRC. Truly shows how entertaining WRC can be. Too bad it didn't have the coverage here like it used to..... but the part on Colin's bad day was pretty hilarious...... :lol: I wonder what was he thinking when all those things happened to him. :D
 
Added the links to the first post. Can't wait to watch it.
 
Great video. The clips of trying to drive the rally cars on 3 wheels is incredible. Also, bird through the roof scoop was pretty insane too. I will get around to watching 'Craziest Moments II' within the next few days.
 
Back