A very minor detail

  • Thread starter Thread starter FreeSharpiee
  • 5 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
72
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
FreeSharpiee
I noticed that the temperature of each race has not differed much at all for me so far in career mode (I'm up to National A). So it is 29 degrees Celsius in the middle of the day at Willow Springs, but it is also 29 degrees Celsius at the freaking Matterhorn!
 
I noticed that the temperature of each race has not differed much at all for me so far in career mode (I'm up to National A). So it is 29 degrees Celsius in the middle of the day at Willow Springs, but it is also 29 degrees Celsius at the freaking Matterhorn!
Ive noticed...Hopefully it gets rectified soon(seem to be saying things need fixed too often)
 
True, this stuck out to me when I noticed that Madrid was 29 degrees as well, it would easily be 35+ at that track. That being said, does GT6 even simulate this? Does a higher or lower temp effect track conditions?
 
The highest I've seen it get up to is 90 Fahrenheit on Daytona. But that was online.
 
True, this stuck out to me when I noticed that Madrid was 29 degrees as well, it would easily be 35+ at that track. That being said, does GT6 even simulate this? Does a higher or lower temp effect track conditions?
It would be really cool if it did...especially for traction and power. At 115degF your car would be probably much slower than when it was 30deg F, but have more grip when warm....thats how my bike is anyways.
 
You gotta be kidding...

Mt Panorama IB GT All Stars 17deg
Mt Panorama Nat A. GT National Championships 26deg
Mt Panorama Nat A. Nightmasters 26deg (but drops)
Mt Panorama 500PP championships 29deg

The first 4 times I find this track, 4 different temps.
 
Back