A Volvo S60 livery request for a friend!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 9 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
A friend of mine has successfully raced his Volvo S60 Challenge in the NASA GTS3 championship, and he's stopping by my place for a visit this Friday. He's an avid sim-racer (mostly iRacing), but hasn't yet played Forza 4.

I'd like to fire up the game and surprise him with a virtual rendition of his own race car, but with such short notice I don't have the time or the skills to put the livery together before he gets here. As you can see in the pictures below, there's nothing especially complex about it, and I'm hopeful that someone from around here would like to help.

The game's S60 R will obviously be the best S60 Challenge substitute; aside from a few differences in the aero parts, it should be a pretty close match. So, would anyone like to help out?

Let me know if you're going to take a crack at it, otherwise I'll see what I can cobble together on Friday afternoon before he arrives. :)

fan-day-2.jpg

fan-day-3.jpg

fan-day-5.jpg

fan-day-6.jpg

fan-day-7.jpg

fan-day-8.jpg

A friend of mine has successfully raced his Volvo S60 Challenge in the NASA GTS3 championship, and he's stopping by my place for a visit this Friday. He's an avid sim-racer (mostly iRacing), but hasn't yet played Forza 4.

I'd like to fire up the game and surprise him with a virtual rendition of his own race car, but with such short notice I don't have the time or the skills to put the livery together before he gets here. As you can see in the pictures below, there's nothing especially complex about it, and I'm hopeful that someone from around here would like to help.

The game's S60 R will obviously be the best S60 Challenge substitute; aside from a few differences in the aero parts, it should be a pretty close match. So, would anyone like to help out?

Let me know if you're going to take a crack at it, otherwise I'll see what I can cobble together on Friday afternoon before he arrives. :)

fan-day-2.jpg

fan-day-3.jpg

fan-day-5.jpg

fan-day-6.jpg

fan-day-7.jpg

fan-day-8.jpg

I will give it a go tonight and see what I can come up with

I must say Jordan that you are one awesome friend to have this done for him. I would love to help you out as it does seem relatively simple. However, I wouldn't be able to get it to you since I don't have a Gold account.

Just finished the volvo I have never posted pics online but you can see them in my storefront and if you like it is free in the sf too

I just changed the paint a little bit too match the car better it is diffrent then the pics
ones you but all the right body parts on it it will look better

Glad it's all done for you. I would have had a crack at it but I'm in butlins. (it's a mad house for kids). Your mate needs some inspiration methinks in real life lol.

Wow, very impressive, guys, thank you so much! :D I can't wait for him to see these. I'll be sure and let you know what he thinks.

I didn't tell him about this until we fired up the game for the first time, and I he was definitely very surprised and impressed to see his car. :D Thanks again!

Back