A warm tip for you: You need to backup your backup :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter likai
  • 0 comments
  • 373 views
Messages
1
I really hope no one else got the same experience as mine.

I just hit lv35 in B-sepc and complete my first 24hr race today. After the race, I did my normal backup routine, save the game, quit game, copy the save to my usb drive. After that, I tried to start the game, a message pop and said that it cannot recognize the save file and ask me to delete it. I was like "oh yeah I have BACKUP muhahahahha 👍". So I left the game, delete the save and copy the backup save into my ps3. However, I think the file that I just backup was also broken, the game never load my save again. Luckily, I still have another backup in my pc and it was from two weeks ago, I was able to load it and play the game from lv30.

What I am going to do from now on is prepare 3 usb drives, and make sure I have my backups for at least past three days. In case something goes wrong on both my current and backup saves, I won't lose everything. :)

btw I'm never duplicate my cars.
 
Last edited:
Back