A warning for those going after A-SPEC points!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoWheels
  • 5 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
38
This especialy applies to those Enduro races.
If you are going for A-SPEC points, do NOT at any point switch to B-SPEC when pitting. I was doing very well in a 200 point A-Spec race, so I switched over to B-spec to see how my driver would do. After 5 laps, and seeing that my B-SPEC driver was 5+ seconds slower per lap than I was, I switched back to A-SPEC, and finished the race.

I was then rewarded ZERO A-SPEC points.

Just a heads up 👍

-a
 
Yeah I noticed that too. A little late for me but oh well, it was a fun race.
 
The A-Spec point system was a useless addition to the game. Who cares about getting the A-spec points? I don't. I just want cars, cars and cars. Then race them how ever I see fit.
 
Not that Aspec points actually hold any significance anyways ...
 
Back