A What The Hell glitch I found on youtube...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 20 comments
  • 2,643 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
 
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

Most likely a hack, I still want to try it though.
 
Hybriding finally?
 
That looks more like intentional hacking than a glitch...
 
Looks like the MEGA TURBO cheat from GT4 has returned. I wonder if that could be done on an F2007?
 
NFSCARBON1
Looks like the MEGA TURBO cheat from GT4 has returned. I wonder if that could be done on an F2007?

Please elaborate...
 
Please elaborate...

By using a gameshark or similar cheat device you could fit your car with a mega turbo. This basically gave your car a stupid amount of horsepower and with it a huge topspeed.
My friend used it and got a 2CV up to 1500MPH before it slammed into the wall on GT4's test track. If you've seen the Escudo glitch in GT3 it basically does that to any car when you pressed L3. This hack seems to be very similar to that cheat.
 
Please elaborate...

A cheat you could enter to make the car go +2000 mph.

Check YT for some videos.

edit: Too slow. :)
 
with gt4 i inserted a cheat disc to get mega turbo, and 100%save.
i got it with some game magazine back then.
it was pretty cool in bspec, when set to high your cars gets slingshot out of the game. :lol:
 
So that's what happens when you put Red Bull in the gas tank of a Swift... :dunce:
 
So that's what happens when you put Red Bull in the gas tank of a Swift... :dunce:

Imagine if you put Red Bull inside the gas tank on thw X2010...

I'm slightly scared just by the thought of that :eek:
 
Gah I miss GT3's hybriding :( soooooo much fun! Twin-Turbo C5-R engine in a regular Z06 with big fat rear tires... blow off valve and everything. Ran 7s or 8s...

In a situation where you can use any transmission, drivetrain, engine, turbo, even chasis... it really broadens the competition in the game. I remember the hybriding community was huge here back in the GT3 days - especiallly when we were all bored waiting for GT4 to finally drop.
 
This what the uploader said: ''It is [a bug]. I heard a strange noise inside the ps3 while I was "quick tuning", and then suddenly the screen froze for a sec and then I had all this power''

BS or true?
 
BWX
This what the uploader said: ''It is [a bug]. I heard a strange noise inside the ps3 while I was "quick tuning", and then suddenly the screen froze for a sec and then I had all this power''

BS or true?

That's not a good reason to cover his method, lol.. :sly:

What is the relation between hardware noise and thousands of horsepower ?
 
That's not a good reason to cover his method, lol.. :sly:

What is the relation between hardware noise and thousands of horsepower ?

So you say his explination is BS? I tend to agree.

Now that people hack the PS3- why couldn't someone easily hack GT5? I'm fine with it as long as they don't go online and cheat.
 
PureLogic
Kinda poor acceleration for 12,000+hp

Looked like the car was (understandably) having a pretty hard time putting all that power down. Was spinning the wheels all the way up to 400kph right?
 
Looked like the car was (understandably) having a pretty hard time putting all that power down. Was spinning the wheels all the way up to 400kph right?

Yeah. Hence, the smoke trails. Kinda cool though(smoke trails) :D
 
Back